**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Perfect Series event is broken [Resolved] [Merged Threads]

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I played lots of series and it still shows zero. Am I surprised?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• demeddemed Posts: 81
    Perfect series in 5* arenas award no points towards the 1 day perfect series events. I suppose this is a bug?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    looks like its broken, no pts for 5* arena runs
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Just noticed this as well.
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Same for me. I had to do a run in the 3* arena just to get some points.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    It probably has some forgotten sidenote like the help event.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »

Not broken - different. You hit milestones, and as you get more points, you qualify for a higher tier of rewards. They're paid out at the end of the event.

All of which was...you know, stated in the announcement they made about it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »

Not broken - different. You hit milestones, and as you get more points, you qualify for a higher tier of rewards. They're paid out at the end of the event.

All of which was...you know, stated in the announcement they made about it.

I believe he’s talking about the 1d perfect series event which has no peak milestones/rank rewards. The same issue is happening to me. Did 19 series in 5* featured but getting no event points.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Don’t get cocky, Aria - especially when you’re wrong. It is broken. I’ve played multiple perfect series in the five star arena since the event started. It is registering no score for me and still has the red banner saying that I have to contribute points in order to collect rewards. It shows no points at all for our Alliance. The peak milestone rewards system still shows you how many points you have scored and what milestones have been reached. This event is doing neither. It is broken.
  • YoodenVranks_1YoodenVranks_1 Posts: 39
    Me too
  • SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    Same here
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Appears to be only the 5* featured arena is not awarding points. The 3*, 4* basic and featured are working.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    2mil on first run through 5* featured and have zero points showing towards "1 Day Perfect Series"
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Just did a run of all of my 5*s in the 5* featured arena and none of the series registered under the event.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks - we are currently looking into this issue, thanks for the report!
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    FabiusBR wrote: »
    Don’t get cocky, Aria - especially when you’re wrong. It is broken. I’ve played multiple perfect series in the five star arena since the event started. It is registering no score for me and still has the red banner saying that I have to contribute points in order to collect rewards. It shows no points at all for our Alliance. The peak milestone rewards system still shows you how many points you have scored and what milestones have been reached. This event is doing neither. It is broken.

Not cocky, just a little sass at the end - my answer was correct if he meant the 3 day event, not the daily one. Simple miscommunication on both ends. My bad.
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    Omg day after day after day. .....
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We've fixed the error and the 5-Star Arena is now awarding points for the Perfect Series Event. Apologies for the confusion.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

We've fixed the error and the 5-Star Arena is now awarding points for the Perfect Series Event. Apologies for the confusion.

Are you guys going to add the points we should have earned already?
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    shawnli87 wrote: »

Are you guys going to add the points we should have earned already?

Going out on a limb here and say no, and we don't want them messing up the code again, for a one day alliance event without rank rewards that will take 12 arena rounds to hit last milestone.