**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Group of 6 looking for Gold-1 Ally

Got a group of at least 6 looking for at least a Gold-1 alliance. Here's some info on the group......

- Been playing together for about 1 year
- Finish Map 5X5 100% every time and very good about donations
- All players have multiple r4 5* (some have r5) including great war defenders/attackers/boss killers
- All use LINE and are extremely high communicators
- Finished Gold-2 rank 50 last war due to someone in Ally switching accounts or would've been Gold-1

My game tag is Justin311. I can send screenshots with player profiles and champs if requested

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hey man hit me up on line panchulon21
  • Options
    NinjaiXNinjaiX Posts: 41
    If you’re still looking add me on line to discuss.

Ninjaix1
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    justin311 wrote: »
    Got a group of at least 6 looking for at least a Gold-1 alliance. Here's some info on the group......

- Been playing together for about 1 year
    - Finish Map 5X5 100% every time and very good about donations
    - All players have multiple r4 5* (some have r5) including great war defenders/attackers/boss killers
    - All use LINE and are extremely high communicators
    - Finished Gold-2 rank 50 last war due to someone in Ally switching accounts or would've been Gold-1

My game tag is Justin311. I can send screenshots with player profiles and champs if requested

We are tier 4 and should be starting in Gold 1 for season 3. We have won 11 of 12 last wars and do AQ 5x5. Let me know if you are interested.