**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Meme Thread

Comments

• Raj013Raj013 Posts: 35 β˜…
    @Waboba 200 units were used after reaching nick and anyways i have 895 intel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ not complaining about master but that nick tho

@TheSquish671 i agree bro but it becomes a joke when this happes in every quest i playπŸ˜‚ act 5 or monthly event (ps every quest before that is 100%)
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 β˜…β˜…
    Raj013 said:

@Waboba 200 units were used after reaching nick and anyways i have 895 intel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ not complaining about master but that nick tho

@TheSquish671 i agree bro but it becomes a joke when this happes in every quest i playπŸ˜‚ act 5 or monthly event (ps every quest before that is 100%)

Thats even worse, wasting that many units just for 500* shards and some intel. If that ever happens again, i advice you to,once your whole team is knocked down, restart the chapter. Give it some tries, once you feel like he has really low health and that you can easily beat him, then you can waste some revives ig, don't bother wasting units if your whole team is dead and that he is at half health.
    edited March 2019

Can we get back on track once again? This is a MEME THREAD!!

Just because its a meme thread, doesn't mean we can't advise people on their game progress.
    edited March 2019
    The_One said:

Waboba said:

Can we get back on track once again? This is a MEME THREAD!!

Just because its a meme thread, doesn't mean we can't advise people on their game progress.
    Yeah it kinda does
    Hey mate, this is a forum, a place to advice people on their game progress, discusss with other people about strategies and tips, point out problems on the game so the devs can get some feedback etc, its was already a bit pointless making a thread like this when you have reddit and some other blogs, sites about mcoc related memes, so yeah... it really doesn't.
  • Raj013Raj013 Posts: 35 β˜…
    @The_One @SpiderCools if its a meme thread then post memes instead of commenting to get the meme thread back on topic
    Anyway @Waboba hit me up in game we’ll talk there

My Apologies to take the thread away from topic
  • LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76 β˜…
    When the crystal spins past Corvus Glaive and lands on Colossus