**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Low End Tier character updates, reworks

Lots of us wonder why we are so unlucky and get the worst 5* star champions from 5* shard crystals, featured crystals, like Kamala Khan or Colossus, and so on. These characters are almost useless for high end players.
In the past there were some very nice buffs for heroes like Luke Cage and Red Hulk, both of them will be useful characters. I know this is relative, but i think lots of people think the same way.

Is there any way to get some balance for the low end characters to get more useful, and people don!t want to crush their phones.
Low End Characters according to one of the best contest gamer: (2018 July)
- Colossus
- Black Panther Civil War
- Groot
- Kamala Khan
- War Machine
- HulkBuster
- Iron Patriot
- Joe Fixit
- She Hulk
- Ant-man
- Abomination

Any idea for these characters upgrade would be appreciated in this topic.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    FoRRaDaLoMFoRRaDaLoM Posts: 12
    Of cource not just for Offense usability, Defense usability also.
  • Options
    Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    I think bp cw would be easy... just make his reflective armor trigger before damage reduction from blocks and armor...I don’t think that would make him excessively strong, but would make him better than useless... I think groot and war machine are close as well, though I’m less certain what to do with them, I think something gentle could get them up to solid...
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I think juggernaut should be included in the list but one of the last. He's still a decent defender but with all the new champions having unstoppable he's just not unique anymore as he should be. Maybe give him the infinity thanos' unstoppable war ability
  • Options
    Tiago1980Tiago1980 Posts: 34
    Ant-Man and Black Panther are great if you use synergies together.
    Ant-Man has improved a lot with the synergies of Vespa and Dr Octopus.
    Now the rest is really too bad.
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    It won't happen. All the spenders have these Champs already. They want new and shiny to spend on
  • Options
    I also have these champions already, but there are lots of players with moderate capability to spend on, or low capability and in this case you got an 5* low end champ from 5* Featured crystal or normal 5* crystal u also got a brain f*ck. Because lots of these people collects shards more harder than spenders. And because of this loose more and more players. I know lots of clan members to stop the game because from the 15th 5* crystal got low end champs.

And that's it why i think its need to be improve these or other low end champs to get closer to the Mid or High End champs.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    The mods have confirmed that there are some champion updates in the works. Read this thread.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/81947/we-need-an-update-to-old-champs/p1
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNzbbHYaSU0
    BG posted video about q&a with character designer starting reworks on 2 cosmic champions
  • Options
    Unseen yet. I hope kamala khan is the one and groot the second. :)
  • Options
    These were Carnage and Venom.