**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who should I rank up?

Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
I have trouble deciding which 4* I should take to rank 4 (all of mentioned are unduped). Maybe you could help me? Alternatively I have a 5* black panther that I could take to rank 2 (also unduped). Anyway any advice is appreciated. :)

Who should I rank up? 23 votes

M.O.D.O.K
17%
jlamadisonshadow_lurker22Marvel2289TheDarkSN 4 votes
Void
30%
StewmanJank39DOKTOROKTOPUSHammerbro_64dfmoore26AspareFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 7 votes
Archangel
52%
winterthurSpeedbumpZzyzxGuyWerewrymKabam PorkchopReggieQuatre_1988Ch1efsterbinrakumrjake57RockypantherxDisgruntled_User_123 12 votes
Guillotine
0%
5* Black Panther
0%

Comments

• Options
    Archangel or Void, don't level up black panther, hes pretty bad
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void
    ⬆️That
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    I would go with AA or Void. I haven't played Void too much but he can reverse regen and is considered probably the best science in the game. AA is one of my favorites, I have him r4 5* and he does a ridiculous amount of damage to champs that can bleed and poison.
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Archangel
    Even though MODOK has quickly become one of my favorites, Archangel is still a valuable champ to have leveled up. As @Werewrym stated, he does a ridiculous amount of damage. Watching as the enemy just dies from that neurotoxin is so clutch.
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Thank you all for your input. I ranked up AA first and void will be next when I get t4b. Till the next time ;)