**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 14.0 Discussion Thread

12346»

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Hi, is there any plan when you will address Pure Skill mastery efficiency?
  • Patkos96Patkos96 Posts: 7
    A büdös kurva anyátokat ti gyökerek. 1 órával az AQ előtt lépek be aliba, és nem kapok rank rewardot.
    Joined before 1 hour till the beginning of AQ, and wont get rank rewards, money eater **** dogs.
    Also game is full of bugs again you incompetent idiots.
  • Duke wrote: »
    What was added in this update that is using so much more data? Im noticing double the usage for the same time playing.

I don't think there should have been anything. I'll take this to the team to see if they have any information though!
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Nebulas power drain was not fixed in the 14.0 update
  • DragomanDragoman Posts: 40
    Most peaple are saying no second chance but what was going to happen if they got there hands on a mod naw I have to play beautiful DC its such a stupid game I cant play MCOC best game ever but ok I will stop you can ban me from here Kabam thats what you do no mercy from you and other peaple make mistakes forgiveness was the word but nah so long cheaters please Kabam bann me from here too so I can stop thinking about this game if I can thanks.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Dragoman wrote: »
    Most peaple are saying no second chance but what was going to happen if they got there hands on a mod naw I have to play beautiful DC its such a stupid game I cant play MCOC best game ever but ok I will stop you can ban me from here Kabam thats what you do no mercy from you and other peaple make mistakes forgiveness was the word but nah so long cheaters please Kabam bann me from here too so I can stop thinking about this game if I can thanks.

I would definately say no to it. Not coz I dont want the rewards, but because it would mean disrespect to every single one of those ppl who actually played and worked hard to get to the point they are in the game.

And it spells 'ban' not 'bann'
    I didnt say everyone mate and sorry for mi bad english its not mi birth language :)
    didnt say everyone mate and sorry for mi bad english its not mi birth language :)
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Dragoman wrote: »
    didnt say everyone mate and sorry for mi bad english its not mi birth language :)

Hmm fair enough.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Really u guys had to drop thor's armor break.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Yeah. Bs to take it away. Why nerf Thor again? I assure you no players asked for that. Anyone with duped Thor who was able to clear hard content(like 5.2) and put a hurt on their wallet is what caused the new nerf.