**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 β˜…β˜…
    1* gamora is on your way, no worries πŸ˜‚
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If they just did a 3 day ban it would be easy to see who hasn't logged in and then boot them. Problem solved. Assuming it's an active alliance.
  • HaMMilHaMMil Posts: 7 β˜…
    Down again... 5 times with this :| you need to repeat the arena!
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101 β˜…
    Naaaa game working as intended πŸ‘
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91 β˜…
    A guy joined are alliance just before war and blitzed through a fully booked boss, which was in possible for his pi. We blocked, kicked and reported them and we got dropped 200 points in aw rating. Then we got a message saying someone else was cheating in are alliance and we had to remove them and because we didn't get information we had to spend 2 hours going through people's rosters to find the cheater so we could get rid of him
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve seen GW post this a lot and it’s always bothered me, but here is my correction to the flawed logic.

Don't you think it's a bit presumptuous to assume everyone is into logic? I mean, you got to honor alternative viewpoints, dude.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink

• Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32 β˜…
    Lol. Whoever kabams β€œpartners” are in regards to their server issues, should maybe be looking for s new partner. This shite is ridiculous
  • MBadialiMBadiali Posts: 22 β˜…
    You would think that with the money they make from crystal sales alone they could upgrade their servers ten times over
  • MigginslyMigginsly Posts: 49 β˜…
    WingTSE wrote: Β»
    Seriously I just get done beating an unstoppable colossus in aq and I get this ****. Let me guess my champ will be at half health and ic will still be therep0bibiknb07z.jpeg

I think thats a pretty good guess.
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87 β˜…
    edited August 2018
    I will start using mod now as there is no value in playing so sincerly when the game developers treat u as ****.
  • Lou_FerrignoLou_Ferrigno Posts: 14 β˜…
    Legend run out the window. Smh
  • BaeyensBaeyens Posts: 14
    Spidey miles morales...
  • BaeyensBaeyens Posts: 14
    levm7oeksuug.png
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50 β˜…
    emergency maintenance =only reboot server
    :D
  • GsxrmackGsxrmack Posts: 6 β˜…
    Anybody having any connection to server issue
    Havent been able to log in for 20 mins now
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212 β˜…
    DOA40 wrote: Β»
    Seems nowadays we spend more time out of the game than we actually do in it.

#FixYourDamnServers

This **** is way beyond getting old. #FixYourDamnServers

• DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94 β˜…
    azf5f9z9bnwl.jpeg
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94 β˜…
    A game down again, speaking of which what happened to the compensation for all of the over heating issues from last month.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    It’s just weird that they won’t reveal the player’s name because of ToS... but there’s nowhere win the ToS that state that a name of a player shall not be reveled... who cares? They cheated so it’s only fair to let community know the name to be more careful next time.
  • Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62 β˜…
    ip
  • @Kabam Miike you better look for replacement.
  • HaMMilHaMMil Posts: 7 β˜…
    You need to repeat the arena at least... 5 times in 3 days
    Whats that? Candy Crush servers?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes game's down so time to take a break for some emergency maintenance!
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 β˜…β˜…
    this is annoyingggg. it is 7 am est lol how the hell are the servers down. i have one chance to move in AQ before work....there goes that smh
This discussion has been closed.