**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected gold crystal

With the introduction of uncollected gold Crystal's, is there a plan to add them to the uncollected free Crystal's instead of the standard gold ones?

Well after yall fix the lag and constant emergency maintenance issues?

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Regardless, still not worth the buy without GP.
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    Miller1702 wrote: »
    With the introduction of uncollected gold Crystal's, is there a plan to add them to the uncollected free Crystal's instead of the standard gold ones?

There are gold, greater gold, and uncollected gold. All different. No need to change it.

I'm assuming you missed the point or you are not uncollected. You get (regular)gold crystals from opening up the uncollected free Crystal(you know the one you get every 4 hours).
    I was if they could change the (regular gold crystal) I to the uncollected gold crystal for the UNCOLLECTED free crystal
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38

There are gold, greater gold, and uncollected gold. All different. No need to change it.

I'm assuming you missed the point or you are not uncollected. You get (regular)gold crystals from opening up the uncollected free Crystal(you know the one you get every 4 hours).
    I was if they could change the (regular gold crystal) I to the uncollected gold crystal for the UNCOLLECTED free crystal

I am uncollected lol
    You don't seem to understand that there are 3 varieties or gold crystals. It does not need to be replaced.

I know of the gold ones you have to pay for...I'm referring to the UNCOLLECTED VERSION OF THE GOLD CRYSTAL...in the uncollected FREE CRYSTAL....meaning you get the uncollected version of the gold crystal for free from the uncollected free crystal...