**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nothing to see here, working as intended

SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
Went to open a couple crystals after finishing a path in 5.1.1 and....

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    98x6r9yczh22.png
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Kabam Miike I dont feel so good
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Hello Sabrefencer,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please check out our Known Issues list here to see if we are currently working on this or similar issues in the game:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15/known-issues#latest

If you do not see the issue in the list, please create a new discussion using the template below:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Thank you for all your help!

All the best,

Porkchop

Hello,

It appears that the Known Issues thread you linked doesn't list issues that are actively being worked on, rather it lists items that have already been fixed with no mention of bugs currently under investigation. Furthermore, it hasn't been updated in over 6 months.

Is there a list of items the game team is currently investigating?

Thanks.
  • Hey Sabrefencer,

I apologize for any confusion or frustration this may have caused! It looks like there are multiple pages stacked on top of each other. Obviously, it is not intended to appear like that, so please try the following steps to try and correct it:

- Perform a force-restart of the app
    - If still present, please uninstall and reinstall the app

If the issue is still not resolved after having took these steps, please respond here by providing following information so we can look into this further for you:

- Device make and model
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable)
    - Have you tried accessing the game on an alternative device, and if so, was this issue present there also or does it seem to be on just the one device?
    After I closed the app it was fine, just one of the many minor issues to go along with the big issues that are always occurring month after month
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Forget the bug I wanna know why you ranked up gambit that high
    @Noob2345, I had expiring Iso and Cats. Wasn't ideal I will admit.