**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Option to remove autoplay

SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
Why is there not an option to remove the stupid autoplay button or move it someplace else..I can't count the number of times I have,while dexing, tapped on the button and my champ just stands there like a chump and is hit to death

Comments

• Options
    KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    Inigo wrote: »
    Autoplay is one of the best things to happen to this game period! I would never complete heroic or any other low difficultly without it.
    bruh autoplay is rigged lmaooo

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    He wants the option to disable it if you choose
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Yea my bad...I actually wanted to write disable instead of remove but was just back from losing against 5.1.6 quake cuz of that stupid button and I didn't think much while typing
    The option to disable it should be there...u want to do the easy fights then go to settings and enable it and if u don't want it meddling with ur fight,u just disable it
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Can’t say it’s ever happened to me but I’m sure it’d piss me off
  • Options
    I see nobody else commenting on it...it's not a big thing to implement and would give option to people to disable it or not for a particular run they are doing
  • Options
    And whoever reacted lol may I know the reason...I don't see any joke in here..and how does this proposed change affect u negatively??
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    This is a good idea the button doesn’t interfere with my playing but if some people are accidentally hitting it during fights then a hide auto play option isn’t much to ask.
  • Options
    HadoineHadoine Posts: 23
    Just put it in the pause menu. It can be very annoying indeed
  • Options
    Yep that's what I want...just a minor change..hope more people discuss it and it can can the attention of others
  • Options
    ApocoRaApocoRa Posts: 5
    Kabam should improve the AutoPlayer.
    Its stupid I have to take 30+ hits untill I kill a 4K enemy.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @ApocoRa Or they can do that..I won't mind my occasional hitting of autoplay if my champs don't drop block and stand to be hit by the very next hit
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    move it to the top
  • Options
    Yea moving it to the top sounds good to me...place it alongside pause button
  • Options
    F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
    Id rather them get game servers to work and not drop out every time they implement new part to the game. Way bigger issues than this. It will never happen just sayin.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Not to sound rude or disrespectful, but why are you tapping that part of the screen? That has to be one of the hardest points to hit and there's no reason for you to be anywhere near that spot.

That being said, moving it to the pause screen isn't a bad option.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Given the issues going on with input lag, and graphics artifacting, the magical moving sp trigger button, do you really want them messing around more with the UI?
  • Options
    @Dexman1349 maybe it's just my natural finger movement..happens when I try dexing out multiple times so I am assuming that for more than one swipe backs,my thumb doesn't completely come back to the original spot and I start the swipe back from a little behind and end on the autoplay button...dunno if this makes the picture clear
  • Options
    Given the issues going on with input lag, and graphics artifacting, the magical moving sp trigger button, do you really want them messing around more with the UI?

Yea there are bigger issues in the game but I just hope that this gets notice and is.placed in the to do list cuz it's probably a minor change