**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Gift Package Secret Nerf???

NitoNito Posts: 70
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
As soon as Summoner Appreciation week started, I was on the game and selected my summoner appreciation gift. Looking through them all, I chose the arena package, even though I felt it was the least appealing overall.... almost. Why did I chose it? Because it was the only package that included Lvl 4 ALLIANCE health potions, which is HUGE (7800 health each teammate). All the others had non-alliance lvl 4 health potions. That did it for me. However, just a few hours later, I was watching a youtuber (Prof Hoff) discuss the gift packages, and I was VERY surprised to see that the Arena package had been changed to now include non-alliance Lvl 4 health potions instead! Just wanted to make people aware that if you weren't quick enough to select your package, you got screwed out of some very good health potions for AW.

Kabam ought to acknowledge their mistake in a in-game message (that's called "full transparency" Kabam) instead of secretly changing it hoping people wouldn't notice. Well people did notice . They should also award everyone those potions. Let's be honest, they should have been in there in the first place.

Comments

• MitziboiMitziboi Posts: 46
    Wow.
  • PrettypetePrettypete Posts: 12
    wow
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Nito wrote: »
    As soon as Summoner Appreciation week started, I was on the game and selected my summoner appreciation gift. Looking through them all, I chose the arena package, even though I felt it was the least appealing overall.... almost. Why did I chose it? Because it was the only package that included Lvl 4 ALLIANCE health potions, which is HUGE (7800 health each teammate). All the others had non-alliance lvl 4 health potions. That did it for me. However, just a few hours later, I was watching a youtuber (Prof Hoff) discuss the gift packages, and I was VERY surprised to see that the Arena package had been changed to now include non-alliance Lvl 4 health potions instead! Just wanted to make people aware that if you weren't quick enough to select your package, you got screwed out of some very good health potions for AW.

Kabam ought to acknowledge their mistake in a in-game message (that's called "full transparency" Kabam) instead of secretly changing it hoping people wouldn't notice. Well people did notice . They should also award everyone those potions. Let's be honest, they should have been in there in the first place.

Hi,

When the Summoner Appreciation Gifts first when live, there was a brief error in which the Arena package included Alliance potions instead of regular potions. This error has since been resolved and the packages include the correct items. We apologize for the confusion caused by this issue. If anyone is interested in Alliance potions, they are included in the Alliance Quest package.
This discussion has been closed.