**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Monthly Calendar Suggestions

In July Month , we got April Month Champion Proxima Midnight
In August Month , we got February Month Champion Killmonger ( maybe bcz of Gwenpool Event)
In September , put May Month Champion Captain America IW not Iron Man IW bcz many people already got him from those Cinematic Crystals
In October , put June Month Champion Goldpool bcz only the Top Tier Players could grind for such a Rare 5* , plz put him as a 3* with a chance of 4*.
In November , put July Month Champion Ghost not Wasp bcz many people got him from those Cinematic Crystals
In December , put Korg bcz many people wanted him to be released in the game.
Plz do look into this suggestion and kindly let me know..

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    They'll probably put domino or masacre for october.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I doubt Goldpool will be as login reward, given he was just a special edition character. Domino or Massacre will likely be there.
  • Swayam18Swayam18 Posts: 23
    I know , I just suggested them if they can add him in October Calendar as only the Top Tier Players could grind for that Special Character.
    But they probably won't do such a thing so yeah either Domino or Massacre ..
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i don't care, i always get 3* from that crystals
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Swayam18 wrote: »
    In July Month , we got April Month Champion Proxima Midnight
    In August Month , we got February Month Champion Killmonger ( maybe bcz of Gwenpool Event)
    In September , put May Month Champion Captain America IW not Iron Man IW bcz many people already got him from those Cinematic Crystals
    In October , put June Month Champion Goldpool bcz only the Top Tier Players could grind for such a Rare 5* , plz put him as a 3* with a chance of 4*.
    In November , put July Month Champion Ghost not Wasp bcz many people got him from those Cinematic Crystals
    In December , put Korg bcz many people wanted him to be released in the game.
    Plz do look into this suggestion and kindly let me know..

goldpool was meant to be rare and elite....
    he is a trophy champ....
    his value is in the fact that he is rare...

and its not only the top that grinded the arena for him...
    alot like myself got lucky and got him from a gold crystal....
    but he is a trophy.....

its like a sport... you play... you get to the top and you get a trophy... it is worth something... you can show it off....
    if they then decide to give everyone the same thing as a participation trophy it is worthless....

sometimes, somethings need to be limited edition....

i missed out on some elite titles like "Infinity Warrior" (it was too hard to be worth it) "Triumph-ant" (too many overheating issues i didnt play enough to get it).....
    but i understand that i missed them and there is no point asking kabam to gift them to me cus i never earnt them and they would therefore be meaningless....