**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Tab Broken

I was playing dungeons,champions used were wolverine, x-23 and hood. I was in room 1, defeated a gwenpool on the 1st node. Once the fight was over, it was displaying my location to be just before gwenpool. It was displaying as if i have reached gwenpool on that node but not fighting her.

Then i restarted the game, and now when i am trying to click on the dungeon tab, it sends me back to the main scree. This happened to me yesterday. Now waht will happen is, that the person i was playing with will believe that i am not moving and will try to finish the dungeon, he will finish it or get KO. If he finishes it, we will time out for not reaching decision and lose points. This will also put my champs in timeout.

What is a very straight forward 15-20 minutes gameplay to achieve all milestones is extended to an hour or more.

I am using motorola g4 plus device, android. It seems like it affects some devices only because i had a chat with the person i was playing with yesterday and they said they were able to continue, but got timed out because of not reaching decision.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.