**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RHINO IS TOTALLY BUGGED [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hi all,

Thank you for all of the videos and reports! There is an issue where the callout text for Rhino’s Unblockable ability would not appear on screen when facing an opponent smaller than XL. This will be resolved in an upcoming update.
  • Options
    DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    edited September 2018
    Just finished a fight against Rhino in war, and I know when he does a medium dash he goes unstoppable and can sometimes go unblockable. In past versions, whenever he goes unblockable it displays that callout in purple in below his health meter. In this fight, he went unstoppable many times, but the unblockable callout never appeared. However, he was still able to ignore my block, and without the callout I have no way to know when to block or when to dash back. Is there any way someone can look into this because I know I’ve seen other complaints before of the same issue and cost me an easily avoidable war death? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    had the same issue in dungeon last night
  • Options
    Just noticed this was on the list of known issues and a fix was coming in an upcoming version... is there an ETA on the fix though?
  • Options
    Just happened for me as well, cost me an easily winnable war fight...
  • Options
    Hi!

To give an update, this issue will be resolved in the 20.1 game update.

For more info please review the 20.0 Known Issues thread and the Changelog.