**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t put points in MD after recovering them

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
7wv7nqlq8akx.png
I recovered my mastery points in utility to change them around and now when I want to go back to place my last 4 in MD it says a requirement of level 99 summoner is needed. Please fix. This is messing with my AQ/AW coming up.

Comments

• Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Most bizzare thing i ever seen i guess our prays has been answered lmao
    ozpgxqj83f4s.jpg
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Summomer level 99!? Holy ****
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I am sure its just a base placement and it will go back to normal lol
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Or maybe... 20.0 has lvl 99 for a suprise appreciation for summoners
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    They announced the change... believe you won't get it back till sept 5 or smthn like that
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

This is because the ability to purchase more levels in Mystic Dispersion is locked today, pending the new changes coming to the mastery. For more details, check out the announcement thread.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I feel sadness now @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi,

This is because the ability to purchase more levels in Mystic Dispersion is locked today, pending the new changes coming to the mastery. For more details, check out the announcement thread.

We aren’t purchasing more levels, we are just putting mastery points back into the levels we have already purchased.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Laylic wrote: »
    Hi,

We aren’t purchasing more levels, we are just putting mastery points back into the levels we have already purchased.

They can't lock the levels for just people who don't have them. Has to be for everyone. It would make it harder to track refunds.
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Hi,

It stated that md would be locked and we couldn't purchase anymore lvls. But we're not purchasing something we already have. We should be able to adjust our md masteries. That's just my opinion. And that's why i didn't change mine this Go around because i knew there would be something like this happening.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Yes I don’t want to buy the 5th level. I just want to go back to 4/5 like I have been forever. Weak sauce. So basically now I have to wait 6 days to get my MD back? Terrible.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    You are still repurchasing levels even though they are unlocked. It probably has to do with its easier to lock them across the board vs locking them for who hasn't bought yet.
  • Options
    LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    There is a difference between ranking and unlocking a level. It’s two separate processes that are done. Why would they have to completely block it instead of just disabling the ability to purchase new levels.

I understand why it happened. I’m just saying that it should have been very clear you also would not be able to rank up levels already purchased.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I agree, this is a little ridiculous @Kabam Lyra

I had changed my mastery for lol. Now I just want to change it back for war and I can’t. Locking it from opening more and letting us use the MD that we have always had is different...

I have max unlocked but now I have zero I can use until after the next two wars???