**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dimensional Rifts present in AW. Cheating REPORT

ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
This is Unfair and pls take action. We as a community want to have fun and create friendships between the world. This game is all about bringing fans together.

We dont need scammers. pls Kabam take action on this and on other alliances who does this.

Proof Pictures will follow below. wjyktrdfl64q.jpg
k3341navscmi.jpg

P.S. we want answers.

Comments

• Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    The game is riddled with bugs. If you would have force quit your game and came back in everything would have looked normal.
  • Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    What is this BS?
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Send kabam a ticket. They might know what to do.
  • Options
    @DLegend
    DLegend wrote: »

Whose forums is this ?

• Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Seen it before. Just a glitch. They actually traversed the path.
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Seen it before. Just a glitch. They actually traversed the path.

I agree. Restarting the game generally has fixed that issue
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    The game is riddled with bugs. If you would have force quit your game and came back in everything would have looked normal.

If you analyze the second picture between player1 who is not fighting the Iron Patriot and player2 who already has cleared a node you will know that the time laps is not in harmony and you have a proof that it's not a riddle nor a bug. P.s. 1+1=2
  • Options
    This is a friend of mine, said he refreshed and restarted several times and this was still showing.
  • Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Yeah it's happened to me before. Just a glitch in the system. It corrects itself after force closing and restarting. (I understand it's a friend of yours, but it happens ALL the time)
  • Options
    Weird, I've never seen this happen before
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Arttton wrote: »
    @DLegend
    DLegend wrote: »

Whose forums is this ?

"Who's house? Run's House!". Sorry. Couldn't resist. :)
    Yes. It's happened before. Hopefully someone will look into it. It may be an isolated incident. Will see if anyone else reports it.
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Arttton wrote: »

If you analyze the second picture between player1 who is not fighting the Iron Patriot and player2 who already has cleared a node you will know that the time laps is not in harmony and you have a proof that it's not a riddle nor a bug. P.s. 1+1=2

I have watched people fight and die and the guy they were fighting still shows up as a question mark on my screen. There is a ton of broken things in this game. I have seen what you just posted multiple times before. It's not cheating.

• Options
    MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    edited May 2017
    Two points

1 have you restarted the device like people have mentioned to verify that the war data is not out of sync? If no do so.

2. rule 14.

14. Calling out other players or Alliances is not allowed. This includes accusations of cheating or poor behaviour. If you are having problems with another player or suspect someone of cheating, please report this to customer service or a moderator privately.
  • Options
    VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    This morning I got a "disconnected from network" or something like that error; then I was kicked out of hard level in proving grounds with a "quest expired" message, and, after that, entered the bg in AW to find this same glitch showing two simultaneous fights on the same path. It was corrected after restarting the game. Just a series of errors.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    I've seen this twice now, both times I had to check with an alliance mate to see if they saw the same thing. In both cases they saw something different which told me my client was somehow out of sync. The first time I restarted and the problem went away. The second time it was still there after restart, but then fixed itself later. I'm reasonably certain that all reported instances of this are client sync bugs.
  • Options
    Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    I've seen this happen too. Don't worry too much about it. It's just a glitch. The person already finished the fight. This happened on my alliance when I cleared a node and then my teammate went ahead and started the other fight right away. When he did, it still showed that I was still fighting.