**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War rating dropped tier dropped significantly

Last war
o10v311cd7vt.jpg
rauhgu5eppll.jpg
This is our current info
7f76qb3v4hov.jpg
ivh12txniwth.jpg

Why did our war rating drop so much after a win? Also why did we drop 4 tiers after a win in war also?

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Someone was caught cheating
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Your alliance got caught hacking or modding and or account shareing or poiliting.

A drop that large only happens when one or more person in your alliance gets caught and your leader should have gotten a message from kabam in game telling them what happened.
  • They did it to my alliance and never responded to my request for proof. Never knew about someone cheating and never found out who or when it happened.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    They did it to my alliance and never responded to my request for proof. Never knew about someone cheating and never found out who or when it happened.

Well they don't need to provide any proof
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They did it to my alliance and never responded to my request for proof. Never knew about someone cheating and never found out who or when it happened.

They can't or won't do it due to their policies, not much you can do but accept it and try to find who is responsible for it without their help which can hard depending on which part your alliance got poped for.

Hacking/ modding is usually extremely easy to spot and the other alliance that is being victimized by it usually responds in the war room or sends proof to kabam or their own alliance reports the offenders.

Account sharring/ piolting is a lot harder to detect for us because we never know who's on the other end and who's lying or telling the truth.

If an alliance is repeatedly getting docked it means that someone is lying and it's up to us to find the culprit and deal with them.

Though I wish they would indicate who the offender is they won't so asking them for help or proof is useless.
  • John757 wrote: »

Wouldn't they send an email to the alliance?
  • Your alliance got caught hacking or modding and or account shareing or poiliting.

A drop that large only happens when one or more person in your alliance gets caught and your leader should have gotten a message from kabam in game telling them what happened.

So far nobody has gotten an email from kabam.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    John757 wrote: »

Wouldn't they send an email to the alliance?

Only the leader would
  • t87510y9p752.jpg

The verdict is in! Has to be one of the new people we added. Other 26 people have been with us for over a year now. Thanks everyone.