**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Content Creator Program Applicant Acceptance Wave 2?

edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Howdy Peeps. Just here to Make Aware of an Issue I've noticed going on with a Few Youtubers, Including Myself.

(Before I start this Min, Tiny, Very Small Rant, If you'd like to Enjoy New MCoC Content, My Channel is https://youtube.com/c/ChampionNOVA if you'd like to check it out! I'd Greatly Appreciate it!

Anyways, Last August/September, Kabam Announced a New Program for Aspiring and Popular MCoC YouTubers, Twitchers, etc. dubbed "Content Creator Program"! Many YouTubers were enrolled Quickly. Seatin, Dork Lessons, Vekxs, Bobban, ContestChampion just to name a Few were Accepted into the program Very Quickly/Automatically. We've gotten some Very Exciting Videos from them!

In September '17, Ad0ra_ posted "Hi Everyone! I just wanted to post a quick update to this. We've received a substantial amount of interest, and it will take some time to review all of the applications and several hours of video per person. Please be patient but know that everyone will receive a response either way! We are very glad to see so many people excited about this opportunity. In the meantime, checking over your application to ensure you sent me everything requested will help speed up the process :)" I'll come back to this in a Minute.

Later, After NYCC '17, She Posts once again to the Thread: "If you haven't been approved for the Content Creators program yet, fear not - I spoke to many eager candidates at NYCC this week, and confirmed that we are still sorting through all of the applications. It is an arduous process but an exciting one! Thank you for your patience :)"

Again in December of 2017, She quotes "Hey folks, just wanted to make another quick announcement on this! We've notified another batch of accepted Content Creators, and once they've been fully admitted into the program we will be sure to share the full list of Content Creators with the community. If you still haven't heard back about your application, just know that we have received a large amount of them and remain dedicated to sorting through them all! While not everyone will be approved, we are focused on making sure that any applicants that match our code of conduct and goals for the program are admitted. If you know a fellow creator that is still waiting to hear back on their application, tell them to check their forum inbox!

AGAIN in February: "We’ve got another quick update for you regarding the Content Creators program. We’re still working through a large backlog of applicants, and are going to be creating a new form to better streamline the application process."

But Alas, all Great Things must come to an end (Except Donuts. And Ice Cream. And French Fries. Okay not ALL Great Things...) Same Post in February: "In addition to this, we have a sad announcement to make. Today sees the first day that we have found ourselves having to remove someone from the Content Creators program. We have no desire to call out specific Summoners. One of the important rules of the program is that creators are not to use Champions in highly competitive game modes such as Alliance Wars or Alliance Quests. The individual in question placed a Champion within Alliance Wars. They were responsible in alerting us to this fact immediately, but also confirmed to us that they take part in account sharing. Not only is account sharing against our terms of service, this also violates the Non-Disclosure Agreement that Content Creators sign. This document ensures that Creators are not revealing early access content within The Contest before they are authorized to, and someone that has not signed this NDA should never have access to a Content Creator account. The usage and adherence to this NDA was one of the requirements set for the program by our various business partners. This NDA is also in place to ensure that we keep The Contest fair, and violating the terms of it is deemed very serious. It is regrettable that we have had to remove someone from this program, and we still wish this Summoner the best. They are a vibrant part of the community, and we will not be allowing speculation within our forums regarding who this might be. As a reminder of our forum rules, we do not allow the calling out of Alliances or Summoners." Unless you live Under a Rock (Which, no Judgement cause I Put a Pebble on my Roof and now I do.) That Content Creator was Seatin. Though he kept on going strong, The Most-Subscribed MCoC YouTuber with 150k!

They also State: "Thank you for reading this update, and stay tuned for the new program application form!" Stating that there will be a Brand New CCP Application Soon.

Later there was another Issue with Arbitrarium's Account, with Captain America (Infinity War) being her Top Champion. Don't know if she was Kicked, but she did get to keep Her Captain until the appropriate Take-Away time.

So, It's been a Full Year since the First CCP post, and almost 7 Months since they announced a New one would come out "soon". Since then, Many of these accepted into the Program were later Kicked Out or Left the Program to focus on a Different Game/Life in General. So it seems like the Perfect Time to announce the CCP2! Many YouTubers are Frustrated that they haven't gotten a Response to their application, even Before the Seatin Controversy. And as they've stated above, "Please be patient but know that everyone will receive a response either way!" Soooooo where is it? There was nothing stating they've halted looking through Applications, and if they haven't, then Preeeetty sure a Year is enough to look through all of them. Even Small YouTubers like myself have a chance to make it in, considering, after announcing he/she is in CCP(2) they're View Count and Subscriber Rating will Skyrocket. So if anyones out there saying "You have to be a Popular YouTuber to join!" You are incorrect :smiley:

So Kabam, very eager Youtubers/Twitchers are waiting for a Response or a New Application to fill Out! Bring on CCP2!

{What are your thoughts on this? Have you applied but haven't been responded to yet? Have you been denied? Accepted? Tell me your thoughts in the Reply Section Below! Once again this is ChaNova, Signing off! Hope to see everyone at NYCC!}

r5l2wf6frty9.jpg

Comments

• Options
    UPDATE: Since Ad0ra moving on away from Kabam, The Content Creator Applications will be switched from Ad0ra to Kabam Kaylee.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I like how right after the quote about not being allowed to call out summoners you called out a summoner. Classic.
  • Options
    Lol no they said they didn't want to call out the summoner that made this mistake (even though we know it was Seatin) and I didn't Necessarily call out Arbi, I was just pointing out a Small Mistake Kabam made.
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Jaxon1228 wrote: »
    Lol no they said they didn't want to call out the summoner that made this mistake (even though we know it was Seatin) and I didn't Necessarily call out Arbi, I was just pointing out a Small Mistake Kabam made.

Ya but I don’t think your allowed to mention them by names, no matter who everyone knew it was or not, you may want to edit that part before it gets closed

• Options
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

Ya but I don’t think your allowed to mention them by names, no matter who everyone knew it was or not, you may want to edit that part before it gets closed

Aight... don't wanna get in Trouble lol
  • Options
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

Aight... don't wanna get in Trouble lol

Dang, Can't edit or Delete. Hoping its not a Problem.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the delayed response to your question about the content creator program. As noted in our updated FAQ, please make sure to reach out directly to Kabam Kaylee to apply.
This discussion has been closed.