**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus

I have him unduped R3 and know he starts the fight with 20 charges.

So can someone explain how he took bleed damage when i fought yondu in UC bc from what i read he is immune while his immunity is active and i didnt take no heavy hits or actually hits to get it disabled.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Did you took damage from the bleed or you just had the debuff on you?
    Are you sure it wasn't deep wounds mastery?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

So can someone explain how he took bleed damage when i fought yondu in UC bc from what i read he is immune while his immunity is active and i didnt take no heavy hits or actually hits to get it disabled.

If you run out of charges you can bleed. If you get knocked down by a heavy or special you can bleed (I know you said you didn’t get hit by a heavy). Sometimes the icon appears but you don’t actually bleed.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »

If you run out of charges you can bleed. If you get knocked down by a heavy or special you can bleed (I know you said you didn’t get hit by a heavy). Sometimes the icon appears but you don’t actually bleed.

I saw the bleed icon but didnt notice as degen was kicking my ass lol
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Probably another bug
  • Deadpool201Deadpool201 Posts: 57
    edited September 2018
    Anyone else try spite with Corvus today? Pretty sure I bleed. I faced an iceman with 0 persistent charges. Realized shortly into fight I was missing most my health and had not been hit yet. I should have been taking 0 damage from cold snap and bleed since I had glaive charges. If I have time later I may test in questing mode in spots.