**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta test

cgqxhpcx2asq.png
I appreciate the chance of trying out one of my favorite characters but I have one question do I need to take a survey to be considered because I don’t see that option but other then that I did all the other requirements @Kabam Miike

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Pbishop wrote: »
    cgqxhpcx2asq.png
    I appreciate the chance of trying out one of my favorite characters but I have one question do I need to take a survey to be considered because I don’t see that option but other then that I did all the other requirements @Kabam Miike

you will take a survey when you opt out of beta testing after you have tested the champs with their buffs.. atleast that happened with Luke Cage
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    So this is where we suppose to put our opinions after texting
  • After you click the green participate button, are you in? Do you now just have to wait until the beta starts or is there anything else you have to do?
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    I was wondering the same thing @lxTheDoctorxl I didn’t see anything else to do so we’ll see in a few days
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    After you click the green participate button, are you in? Do you now just have to wait until the beta starts or is there anything else you have to do?

The beta I participated in, you will have an extra menu button at the top and when you access it, it takes you into a different instance of the game.

It looked like it took a snapshot of my account's state from a few days before it started and ran with that.
    The game mostly plays the same but with less activities in the events area and other parts of the game is missing like arenas and such.

It it like a slimmed down version of the game.
  • I can’t find the beta test survey anywhere ={
  • I've been having difficulty accessing the beta server even though I've been told I've been granted access. This is my first time doing a beta test and I would like to participate but I'm not sure why I can't access the server. Can someone help me with that before the test ends?
  • I am really looking forward to the changes to venom and carnage in the beta being playing with them and I can say this is what I think these two champion really needed it you guys are doing great things to the game like this way to go 😊❤
  • I think venoms bleed damage is a lot better than it used to be. It also seems like hits harder and can take more damage than used to . Carnage seems like he’s better for longer fight but his believe damage still seems a little on the weak side