**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncanny danger room rewards [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    Why do we have to wait for the already poor rewards because y’alls screw up? Send them now
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Why do we have to wait for the already poor rewards because y’alls screw up? Send them now

For one thing, they probably have to wait for people to finish running it first. Also, things take time.
  • Options
    MikeybotMikeybot Posts: 13
    I just completed the heroic level again and received no points towards my alliance event score.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    That has happened on several of them. I wondered why inhad so many extras with only the original danger rooms so i went twice to use then and got nothing.
  • Options
    MikeybotMikeybot Posts: 13
    I should have waited to respond as the second run didn't register towards my solo event score either.
    Issue not resolved!
  • Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    edited September 2018
    I would like to know if I should run enough to get the solo quest rewards this go around or save them for next time, preferably prior to the quest ending for the day, thanks. I am currently affected by the bug and am not getting points, but need to make sure I don’t miss out on the final milestone rewards.
  • Options
    Hey All,

Just confirmed with the team that we will be able to compensate for the missing Solo Event Points as well. We're going to extend the Solo Event and grant points to all of those that missed out on them the same way we're taking care of the Missing Rewards.

Extending the Solo Event doesn't mean you'll have additional chances to get Points though! Those points are only for beating Uncanny Danger Rooms, which are here for one day only!
  • Options
    Mikeybot wrote: »
    I just completed the heroic level again and received no points towards my alliance event score.
    Hey There!

Uncanny Danger Rooms do not count towards the Alliance Event. They only contribute to the Solo Event. There is another Danger Room running right now as well that stars Magneto as the Boss. Those Danger Rooms will contribute to the Alliance Event.
  • Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    Hey All,

Just confirmed with the team that we will be able to compensate for the missing Solo Event Points as well. We're going to extend the Solo Event and grant points to all of those that missed out on them the same way we're taking care of the Missing Rewards.

Extending the Solo Event doesn't mean you'll have additional chances to get Points though! Those points are only for beating Uncanny Danger Rooms, which are here for one day only!

So do I need to run them even without getting the rewards enough times to get the appropriate amount of points? If so, hope I don’t guess wrong...
  • Options
    Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    So I've got 20,000 points:
    Epic 1x (7500)
    Master 1x (5000)
    Heroic 3x (2500x3)

Why Heroic 3x? Because I didn't read the forums first and thought something went wonky because my % Explored for Heroic never said 100% Explored like Master and Epic said. I should have known better. So how will this work? Will I get a refund of the 36 energy I used up redoing Heroic 2 times? Will I get a refund of 6 Heroic Uncanny Passes I used up redoing Heroic 2 times? Because even after doing Heroic 3x, it still says that it's not 100% Explored (it says it isn't explored at all).

I already put in a ticket about this, but wanted to post it here, anyway.

Hey there. There is no issue here. It should not say that it is 100% explored. The Problem was that it did earlier, but that has been resolved.

It has not been resolved. I just ran then again & got jack. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    If you ran it while bugged, it stayed bugged and you’ll get your rewards whenever they want
  • Options
    If you ran it while bugged, it stayed bugged and you’ll get your rewards whenever they want

Thanks. Guess I missed that in the shuffle. So are we supposed to run enough to get the rewards & then we’ll get them whenever or we’ll just get them cause it was bugged?
  • Options
    I’d suggest running it. Or you can save the tickets for next weeks version which has been preemptively fixed
  • Options
    Because I know there's been a lot of information to digest spread throughout this thread, here is a summary for everybody: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/95623/regarding-uncanny-danger-room-issues
  • Options
    Never mind... scrolled back & found it.
  • Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Me too didnt get anything from Heroic 2nd run.
  • Options
    ChenChen Posts: 115
    Wow what an unclear response. So since we started with 12 tickets for each room my understanding is that I was supposed to get the rewards for each time I ran the room?

Since I started before the bug fix I still need to run it again to:
    1) I will receive rewards manually later in the week
    2) receive solo event rewards (30k pts)

Or I can wait till next week for the next uncanny events but lose out on solo event rewards?
  • Options
    Still a little confusing saying that the solo event will be extended. Is that just to provide you with more time to calculate who should have gotten the last milestone, but didnt? We still only have the next 14 hours or so to get the 30k correct.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Chen wrote: »
    Wow what an unclear response. So since we started with 12 tickets for each room my understanding is that I was supposed to get the rewards for each time I ran the room?

Since I started before the bug fix I still need to run it again to:
    1) I will receive rewards manually later in the week
    2) receive solo event rewards (30k pts)

Or I can wait till next week for the next uncanny events but lose out on solo event rewards?

If you ran it and didn't receive Rewards each time, you will get them later this week. If you are not receiving them, you can feel free to run it again and you will get them later. You don't have to run it again if you already have but have not received them.
  • Options
    Still a little confusing saying that the solo event will be extended. Is that just to provide you with more time to calculate who should have gotten the last milestone, but didnt? We still only have the next 14 hours or so to get the 30k correct.

Yes. You only have until the Uncanny Danger Room goes away. This is to give us time to get you your points.
  • Options
    FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    I ran each uncanny room once and only have 16500 points in solo event. I ran one of them second time and my solo points are still 16500.

I don’t understand what I’m supposed to do?

Please advise @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Frankmcoc wrote: »
    I ran each uncanny room once and only have 16500 points in solo event. I ran one of them second time and my solo points are still 16500.

This^
  • Options
    Frankmcoc wrote: »

You can keep playing the Uncanny Danger Rooms, and we will make sure that you get the points that you are owed! Take a look at this post here for more details: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/95623/regarding-uncanny-danger-room-issues
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Am I expected to run Uncanny Danger rooms right now to get enough points for the solo event quest or will you be giving us all milestones?

This is a disaster as usual.
  • Options
    FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    @Kabam Miike how many times do I need to run them to get 30k?

I don’t want to run anymore times then necessary.

Do the rooms keep rewarding completion rewards as well?
  • Options
    Azzzm0Azzzm0 Posts: 13
    Hey Everybody,

If you have not yet entered the Uncanny Danger room, please refrain for now until we have a fix in place. That should be very soon, and we will let you know as soon as it is in place.

For those that have already run the Danger Rooms, and are missing rewards/points, we're working on a way to make sure that you get the rewards you missed, or the tickets returned.

Pls give back boost and revives we used too.
  • Options
    I don’t know what you guys are talking about “fix.” I haven’t been playing all day, came in this evening, saw the fix was apparently in place, ran the uncanny highest room, got the usual piddling rewards... an got zero points for the solo event.

Ran the room again 3 times and got nada in terms of solo points or more rewards.

So, your fix is not a fix at all. The problem is still in place.

Rt
  • Options
    Also, when the hell are the reimbursements for mystic dispersion going to hit? The original post said sept 11... hellloooo?

Rr
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike
    Several of players still don't get any rewards while entering the Uncanny rooms again...
    Is it really fixed for all players?
  • Options
    rtilghman wrote: »
    Also, when the hell are the reimbursements for mystic dispersion going to hit? The original post said sept 11... hellloooo?

Rr

AFTER Sep 11....