**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with new AQ Format

Hello,
We just encountered an issue with the new AQ format. One of our officers accidently started an AQ with only one BG. It would be nice if you could still open BGs after its started. I get why you can't do that in AW but in AQ it shouldn't be hard to enable BGs 2 and 3 after its started. Prior to this season this wasn't a possible problem but now this is going to affect the entire Alliance's rewards which really sucks

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I did that yesterday. I got it right today, but it cost us.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Starhawk wrote: »
    Hello,
    We just encountered an issue with the new AQ format. One of our officers accidently started an AQ with only one BG. It would be nice if you could still open BGs after its started. I get why you can't do that in AW but in AQ it shouldn't be hard to enable BGs 2 and 3 after its started. Prior to this season this wasn't a possible problem but now this is going to affect the entire Alliance's rewards which really sucks

Well the past problem is that you had no choice but to run 3 bgs and it hurt prestige. Now you can run just 2 if that's all you can clear. The new system is going to take some getting used too but there are ways to check before confirming. You cant just speed through it right now. This new system is above and beyond better than the old.