**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Kabam need to slow down new champs?

I've recently seen some complaints about how fast new champs are coming, and how old champs need to be updated.

Does Kabam need to slow down new champs? 39 votes

Slow Down New Champs.
58%
NonuAjavedJamesMdrowsyhero34Spity68TheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorPcc880DOKTOROKTOPUSIron_SkywalkerNitro422SpiderCoolstwocastlesScottydoosmashMy_SuperiorManTymeDRTOXam0dudeacpStarks_standin1 23 votes
Keep up at the current rate.
41%
GroundedWisdomTacoScottyadqqedfyvrSuperman69SpeedbumpGrafikdevErSandSpider1man11111XFA_RebootedKade7175OmegaDexionJohn757Kobster84VoltolosPeanutSwagButtehrs 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    Slow Down New Champs.
    Slow down. They are releasing 6 stars way faster than they ever released 5 stars.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I don’t care if they keep up the current rate I just want a proper beta testing before they release the champs
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    ManTyme wrote: »
    Slow down. They are releasing 6 stars way faster than they ever released 5 stars.

It's called evolving
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    While I agree it would be ideal from a player perspective to have champs released at a slower rate, FGMCs keep the lights on over at Kabam. It's not realistic to expect them to slow down the thing that generates the most income.