**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is killmonger SP2 delayed?

After finishing a 5 hit combo and going for the sp2 seems to have a small delay in between....This small delay let's to have opponents a chance to block the whole Special attack 2....I have been facing this for a long time now..Is it normal?

Comments

• SperaSpera Posts: 152
    No it is not normal , atleast I'm my experience .
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    I have noticed this as well. I can almost never connect my special 2 after using a 5 hit combo as the enemy always blocks the special.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    This seems to be a glitch that is varying with different characters from one player to another. It's affecting me with og iron Man sp2 and King Groot sp1 but I haven't noticed anything with KM or anybody else.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    For me it's Hulk and OG Daredevil. It takes a lot of the fun away when you miss and get a combo to the face.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    it happens with lot of my champs. Forced me to change my fighting strategy and run Specials right after parry :neutral: Hope for fix in the new update of the game
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    For me it's Hulk and OG Daredevil. It takes a lot of the fun away when you miss and get a combo to the face.

Yes, I forgot about og Daredevil, same here

My 6o3ahr3ush7q.png
    My 4* vs 5*r5 debuff Imune medusa , all I used was special 2 ... there is no issue connecting , for me atleast
    I am on android so I KNOW what you guys are talking about ,my vulture almost always misses 5th hit on the combo etc... but I have not had any issue with km
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I've noticed
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Happens with og iron man, superior iron man all the time. Cannot get sp2 after 5 hit combo ending with medium or light. A big problem.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Happens with og iron man, superior iron man all the time. Cannot get sp2 after 5 hit combo ending with medium or light. A big problem.

Don't chain it ,leave 1 second delay
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I had mine blocked a few times after a 5-hit combo. Have the same problem with Voodoo's SP2. Feels like there is a slight lag.