Options

Is killmonger SP2 delayed?

After finishing a 5 hit combo and going for the sp2 seems to have a small delay in between....This small delay let's to have opponents a chance to block the whole Special attack 2....I have been facing this for a long time now..Is it normal?

Comments

• Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    No it is not normal , atleast I'm my experience .
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    I have noticed this as well. I can almost never connect my special 2 after using a 5 hit combo as the enemy always blocks the special.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    This seems to be a glitch that is varying with different characters from one player to another. It's affecting me with og iron Man sp2 and King Groot sp1 but I haven't noticed anything with KM or anybody else.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    For me it's Hulk and OG Daredevil. It takes a lot of the fun away when you miss and get a combo to the face.
  • Options
    KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    it happens with lot of my champs. Forced me to change my fighting strategy and run Specials right after parry :neutral: Hope for fix in the new update of the game
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    For me it's Hulk and OG Daredevil. It takes a lot of the fun away when you miss and get a combo to the face.

Yes, I forgot about og Daredevil, same here

• Options

My 6o3ahr3ush7q.png
    My 4* vs 5*r5 debuff Imune medusa , all I used was special 2 ... there is no issue connecting , for me atleast
  • Options
    I am on android so I KNOW what you guys are talking about ,my vulture almost always misses 5th hit on the combo etc... but I have not had any issue with km
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I've noticed
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,175 ★★★
    Happens with og iron man, superior iron man all the time. Cannot get sp2 after 5 hit combo ending with medium or light. A big problem.
  • Options
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Happens with og iron man, superior iron man all the time. Cannot get sp2 after 5 hit combo ending with medium or light. A big problem.

Don't chain it ,leave 1 second delay
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I had mine blocked a few times after a 5-hit combo. Have the same problem with Voodoo's SP2. Feels like there is a slight lag.