**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something is off with Blade...

Did you guys change Blade? I have him 5*R5 170 sig and usually have no problems putting away champs. All this week in AQ I have noticed that Danger Sense doesn’t seem to be working and his power meter is very slow to gain as well. A month ago I had posted a 3 Million+ Day 5 AQ with Morning Star as the mini boss and now I’m not even getting close to 1 shotting her at all. He can’t keep up with the bleeds due to the slow power meter and the crit hits aren’t really noticeable. Am I the only one?

Comments

• Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    A month ago... AQ difficulty changed
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Im dont se. More pover gian when aginigs MS becasse she is bleed imuns so u shuldt Not get more pover gian.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I noticed as well, i fought UC in AQ with the GR and SS sinergy, and he trigered unstopable 3 out of 4 times, and the damage was lower, took longer to take him down
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    I fought UC yesterday and he didn't proc Unstoppable once during the fight. Then I fought a Juggernaut in a quest somewhere and he kept getting unstoppable. RNG man.

As for the power gain: Still working except against bleed immunes...I honestly would not know how power gain from bleed stack doesn't work on bleed immunes. The Skrulls must be coming! Let's flay Colossus and wear his skin for a hat!
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Just solo'd Uncollected Omega Red with Blade today... Danger sense working just fine.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Mini boss attacks have been fixed to include champion boost. Therefore on MS you will be receiving 2-3x more bleed damage than last season
  • AdvoMiggyAdvoMiggy Posts: 73
    I took omga out with Blade as well. The problem is in AQ not anywhere else from what I can see. The damage output isn’t what it should be against MS therefore the natural power gain should be able to keep up with the bleeds she puts out. That’s why I think Danger Sense is messed up. Same for most of the mystics I’m facing, when you have a 14k * pi against a 8K + and are a pretty good player, I shouldn’t be scraping by with a win.
    @TacoScotty maybe that’s what’s going on...
  • So when they said AQ wasn't going to get harder, they lied right to our faces (figuratively). It got harder

Yes. However, you're talking about the players who told that to your face. The devs didn't say that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    AdvoMiggy wrote: »
    I took omga out with Blade as well. The problem is in AQ not anywhere else from what I can see. The damage output isn’t what it should be against MS therefore the natural power gain should be able to keep up with the bleeds she puts out. That’s why I think Danger Sense is messed up. Same for most of the mystics I’m facing, when you have a 14k * pi against a 8K + and are a pretty good player, I shouldn’t be scraping by with a win.

Any actual proof?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    MS got the champ boost that wasn’t working correctly last season in aq. They didn’t change blade. They don’t hange champs on purpose. 12.0 being the only exception
    Proof of what? That this is happening? My stash is my current proof! LoL
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

How you used blade against omega when mine is unduped and secondly my instinct is to parry at the start lok
    Gotta be Duped to be beat Omega in uncollected to counter the life drain.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

How you used blade against omega when mine is unduped and secondly my instinct is to parry at the start lok

Fight him as stun immune. Use sp2 for fast bleeds instead of sp1.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    They didn't change blade they changed Morningstar, her attack is now some 200% more so she bleeds you way harder. I use to be able to solo MS bosses with 4* blade all 5 days with ~7200 starting prestige, now he struggles on day 2.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    So when they said AQ wasn't going to get harder, they lied right to our faces (figuratively). It got harder

Yes. However, you're talking about the players who told that to your face. The devs didn't say that.

No sir, it was a Dev/Mod

Well, if you were told that by a dev or a moderator, please link to the post. I would like to read it, and I do not remember any dev or moderator saying that. It would be a massive error on their part that deserves to be corrected.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    With no new dimensional beings, I’ve never triggered a danger sense before