Options

Rank which Iron Man Infinity War? Awakened 4* to 5/50 or unwakened 5* to 3/45?

Use my IMIW's primarily in AW defense in a Silver Alliance. The 4* is currently part of my SQ/EQ team. Sometimes part of my AQ team, but seldom used (LC an CG does most fights). Ambition to get Uncollected. Don't have any other top tier Tech champ. Other good are 4* Yondu and 4* Ultron. All other are trash.

So what are your expert opinions? Please vote and comment! :)

Rank which Iron Man Infinity War? Awakened 4* to 5/50 or unwakened 5* to 3/45? 28 votes

4* IMIW to 5/50 (awakened)
32%
Haji_SaabWerewrymJC_ChampioncriticGorofaizSt333lllFhfjghhggggjfhfjgImgroterShoman343 9 votes
5* IMIW to 3/45 (not awakened)
64%
AraevinBuckeyeKPMorryMr_mc_person34AanthoiR0NLuNGdfmoore26DRTOStagedear85Charlie_ScenePaytoPlayEnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01KingsumralphhotmailSupermanafficinadoFooshblalalaSPIDERMANANTMAN 18 votes
Save T4CC
3%
Enclv3 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    MarvzeliusMarvzelius Posts: 13
    I'm leaning towards the 5*, but the chance of a needed dupe for AW defense feels miniscule. What to you game veterans think?
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I was placing a 4* duped and 4/55 unduped did a bit and the 4* got kills on a far more consistent basis.

Thankfully, I got lucky and duped the 5*
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The permanent auto block below 15%, assuming put on armor node and duped, really makes Alot of difference
  • Options
    Shoman343Shoman343 Posts: 8
    Duped 4*, Its so weird a 3/45 gets no kills on a better node but an awakened 5/50 gets consistent kills

what nodes u use ?
    I have Seen/Heard: 38 is killer, and Power gain nodes apparently are better than Armor up nodes ?
    i dont know why tho...
    The permanent auto block below 15%, assuming put on armor node and duped, really makes Alot of difference

• Options
    MarvzeliusMarvzelius Posts: 13
    Shoman343 wrote: »
    Duped 4*, Its so weird a 3/45 gets no kills on a better node but an awakened 5/50 gets consistent kills

what nodes u use ?
    I have Seen/Heard: 38 is killer, and Power gain nodes apparently are better than Armor up nodes ?
    i dont know why tho...

We're only around 800 war rating for AW, so no too complex nodes, so I place either on an Armor node or the unblockable sp2 mini-boss node.

Power Gain node... Hmm.. Have to take a look on that.

Thanks for the comments so far :)