**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Game freezing after fight

Its happening quite frequently now. game freezes after fight and had to force close. mostly happening in AW and AQ.. 3k482h4p82sn.png

Comments

• Neffy1994Neffy1994 Member Posts: 7
    Yeah i have the same exact problem. In AQ and in the Arenas. I would be playing and then the freezing would happen. I would restart my game like Kabam instructed and when i would fight again it says network error and just say i lost the fight or in AQ i would lose half my health. I contacted Kabam about it and the said to send in a Crash game report about my phones info as well and i did everything they told me and im still having to deal with this. They said they would keep me updated but i havent heard anything from them.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I have a master thread running about this crashing issue right here, so please check in there for updates. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.