**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When apocalypse would come in the mcoc

He is the toughest and most ancient mutant

When apocalypse would come in the mcoc 57 votes

Next month
3%
DONZALOOG1234Aryan9233 2 votes
In January
7%
MrLalowTorah13LufasoTLurek 4 votes
Or later
89%
BigPoppaCBONETimone147RazorDevilNanoDroidTerraSundance_2099Darkrider05Lvernon15HSenpaiNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEOrcDovahkiinSavio444RRICK215ThesurvivlistTaZ_4178My_SuperiorBahamut10or_StrongXxLoganTDCxXColonaut123 51 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Or later
    Since hes been confirmed (More or less) for Realm of Champions (I think that was the name of Kabams new game ) He will most likely only be a conversation/being fought champion in MCOC, like Collector or Maestro
  • Options
    REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Or later
    Considering this last January was Diablo and that Apocalypse is well above and beyond Diablo status I'm pretty sure he'll come out much later.
  • Options
    CriticalgamerCriticalgamer Posts: 29
    since it was confirmed that there will be crossovers between the 2 games, we might see apocalypse, but the version from mroc
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Or later
    In the new puzzle, you can see 2 big empty squares, which means they are very important. One connects to all 4 horseman of Apocalypse and One connects to the original members of the X-Men.
    I think its safe to say we are getting him and Prof. X
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Not gonna lie. I opened this thread hoping it was a poll about when MCOC would meet its end.
  • Options
    PachPach Posts: 131
    This poll is worse than one by tooqik
  • Options
    Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
    Next month
    Dr Doom and Mr fantastic are in December
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Or later
    Aryan9233 said:

Silver Surfer's December, and reportedly the only one.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Or later

Aryan9233 said:

I doubt that. They've never released 1 champ in the past and December EQs are normally longer so it makes no sense
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

Aryan9233 said:

I doubt that. They've never released 1 champ in the past and December EQs are normally longer so it makes no sense
    Yea im sure theres a 2nd. Theres absolutely no way kabam doesnt keep up a new champ every 2 weeks. Games been out 5 years and theyve never ever missed that cadence.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Aryan9233 said:

Yea im sure theres a 2nd. Theres absolutely no way kabam doesnt keep up a new champ every 2 weeks. Games been out 5 years and theyve never ever missed that cadence.
    @Buttehrs Wrong. This year, in January, there were supposed to be 3 champs by going with the 2 weeks routine. But due to the 5 star arena (with 1* and 2* champs) they only released 2 champs.