**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[SPOILERS FOR FUTURE PROMETHEUS EQ] Here’s the full ending cutscene for anyone that wants it.

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
Just thought I’d put this here because you can’t watch it more than once and it was awesome.

Panel 1

Panel 2

Panel 3

Panel 4

Panel 5

Panel 6

Panel 7

Enjoy!
Warden out ~

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Nice one. But it isn't really a spoiler if people can clear the EQ. And you can watch it as much as you want as long as the EQ is running.

I don't know....it's worth sharing again. Lol. Great storyline.

For once I agree with you. Kabam really knocked this story out of the park
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Great storyline and the artwork for these cutscenes are just amazing. Whoever designed it did such a wonderful job!
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Thank you

My issue with these comic panels is on my iPhone, the print is so small and my eyes aren't great. (If any mods stroll through here, I'd appreciate something passed to those who design that I'd love for the print to be a little bigger in these comic cut scenes for those whose vision is not great)
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Wait does she kill Morningstar and encase her soul in Guillotine 2099?
    I’m just a bit confused about the transition from panel 5-6, if so then shouldn’t anybody with Morningstar receive that star version of Guillotine 2099 as a replacement? (Just an idea)
    edited October 2019
    TP33 said:

Wait does she kill Morningstar and encase her soul in Guillotine 2099?
    I’m just a bit confused about the transition from panel 5-6, if so then shouldn’t anybody with Morningstar receive that star version of Guillotine 2099 as a replacement? (Just an idea)

There were many robot 2099s. This one we see is Morningstar put in one of those bodies. That body is the G2099 we know. Guilly basically helps MS move bodies so MS don't feel pain of Mephistos curse anymore
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    So in the game, is the playable character Gilly 2099 actually a different version of Morningstar (she kind of plays similar to her) or does the bio have her as just one of the robots?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Just when you think Guillotine can't look any better, the developers knock her face reveal out of the park :)
    kfd2010 said:

So in the game, is the playable character Gilly 2099 actually a different version of Morningstar (she kind of plays similar to her) or does the bio have her as just one of the robots?

One of the robots, but with the soul of Morningstar.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    g2099 = morningstar
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    Moral of the story:
    Read the fine print