**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master EQ

I’m stuck on the Mephisto boss for master EQ. I’ve heard that Blade works well but I can’t manage to last long enough to take him out. I can clear to him easily but his regen and aura are killing me. Any tips? Only five star I have is a duped cull and my best 4 stars are blade, venom, thing, archangel and Angela. I also have a havoc but not ranked up. All duped except havoc and thing.

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Havok is incinerate immune so he will take no aura damage. Back up to avoid his aura It's outrangeable I used my Blade in uncollected and it got the job done.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Besides the previously mentioned ones, Void smokes him. Try using Void.
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    With blade u want to parry a lot. Do not throw hits at him yet. Use his pwr gain on bleed till u reach s2. Parry and throw s2. This will do a tonne of dmg and hit his regen. The do it again and blade wins. Trick is to be patient in the fight
  • IronMaiden66IronMaiden66 Posts: 40

Havok is incinerate immune so he will take no aura damage. Back up to avoid his aura It's outrangeable I used my Blade in uncollected and it got the job done.

Thanks, I’ll take Havok up. It’s always when I’m trying to evade his aura that I make a mistake or get cornered.

• IronMaiden66IronMaiden66 Posts: 40
    HSenpai said:

With blade u want to parry a lot. Do not throw hits at him yet. Use his pwr gain on bleed till u reach s2. Parry and throw s2. This will do a tonne of dmg and hit his regen. The do it again and blade wins. Trick is to be patient in the fight

I’ve seen a few videos using that method with blade. Unfortunately I’m not quite at that skill of being able to consistently parry dash attacks.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Quake