**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your favorite thing about mcoc???

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
I would say for me it's how they bring the marvel characters to life. And how they each have a unique thing about them.

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    The feeling of completing content and improving yourself
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    My good rng
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    The satisfaction of “mastering” a champ and being able to use them like a boss. It feels rewarding.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Playing with my favorite marvel characters
  • Meeting like minded nerds
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Playing with my favorite Marvel characters.
  • how they can create such complex characters ingame
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Definitely reaching higher and higher levels of the game. In all aspects. Champ ranks and story progression, getting easier to 100% UC EQ. Just recently got my cav. (Woot woot) that was exhilarating.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Definitely reaching higher and higher levels of the game. In all aspects. Champ ranks and story progression, getting easier to 100% UC EQ. Just recently got my cav. (Woot woot) that was exhilarating.

Agreed, completing challenging content and seeing those rewards flash is awesome, I just finished 100% on all 3 Variants and I haven't been that satisfied in a while.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Completing difficult content. Nothing matches the rush of the first time I downed the Collector, or the extreme rush I had after I downed Nega-Ultron in act 5.4
  • Being the sole creator of your own comic book universe.

Or like being your own gardener. Planting seeds and watching them grow. Nurturing your creations and tasting their sweet fruit. Very satisfying. No two gardens are alike and you also get share your passionate hobby with 29 equally passionate gardeners.

It's a beautiful thing.

Which is why it's so frustrating when the weather makes growing difficult or raccoons pillage your garden wink wink nudge nudge after all your hard work.

The game has it's ups but also it's devastatingly low lows.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Hitting certain milestones. ROL using 4/40's, first time exploring Master, downing the collector and my first run through an UC EQ with no items used. I dont know why I care about item use when I have thousands of units, a full inventory and nothing much to use it on but it just feels like a let down to buy my way through. I should just blast my way through act5 but it would be a hollow achievement for content that will be there forever.

Now, it's opening that crystal and seeing a great champ instead of the mediocre pulls that are all too common. 5* are still not easy to get for me.

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I enjoy working on my skills and progression. But also the team aspect of it as well. We have a great discord server with our 3 alliances all on it. Many have becomes good friends. We recently had a guy from San Diego meet up with another alliance mate in Ireland. I think that’s pretty cool.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    The graphics, the simplicity of the fighting mechanics combined with the complexity of the abilities, the community, and developing a powerful roster.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    open cyrstals and guillotine
  • i like getting the same heroes on 3 different accounts and missing the same heroes on three different accounts and Kabam telling me, "...its random 😉"

also, how Kabam looks like theyre following Mail.ru, the devs running War Robots... how every new hero(bot, in WRobots) is overpowered more n more to get u to $pend cash then when they think youre done buying nerf for "balance" or even stealthNerf.
    Criminals, ALL.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    - moderators on forums
    - 2 famous forum members
    - RNG
    - most talented youtube community (who can even make a song on a virtual character in a video game!)
    - incredibly smooth server connection
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The graphics and animation are the best thing about this game. The actual game play seems to be getting less and less fun.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Its in the title: Marvel
    I also like the combat system and the art is incredible
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Using Iron Fist and doing a FALCON-PAWNCH
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Using Iron Fist and doing a FALCON-PAWNCH

I see what you did there
    But I like the FALCON KICK better
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    My favorite thing is:

When Korg fights Ghost- Korg says “piss off ghost!”

I str8 up LoL’d when I saw that
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Dat addiction
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Collecting champs and slow, gradual progression. Getting over a bottleneck is the best feeling ever. Also, strategizing with and testing new champs/combinations. Lastly, gambling. Opening crystals and getting that one champ is like getting a 777 on a lotto machine