**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6-Stars Discussion Thread

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Beating hard content or end game content with weaker champs makes you a boss. Props to those who could do it before and can still do it now.

CR is a major joke. It takes great skill and effort to beat champs with hundreds of thousands of health or millions of health with champs that aren't meant to beat them.

Anyone who says otherwise has it too easy and doesn't feel challenged. That's fine but they shouldn't attack the accomplishments of others who found it to be a worthy challenge with weaker champs.

Perhaps Kabam should release content like ROL but cap the requirements of who can use to 2* so those who support challenger rating can have a challenge that they feel would be worthy of them.
    edited August 2017
    6* being announced now is too soon. They needed to release "new" content and the ability to rank 5 5* before even announcing 6*.

They could have adjusted CR and DR along with some champs who got nerfed, buffing old champs before they put 6* into new story and event quests.

The timing of this is terrible. I am not in support if this. I already look at my 4* differently now, I don't even care about taking them to rank 5 now. I made a big deal with my alliance about my first rank 5 Vison (AOU). Now it doesn't seem to matter cause of 6*, CR and DR.

• PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    PlasmaKing wrote: »
    It's easier to ignore him @Zeke_the_Xbot rather than feed him, he doesn't play the top content in aq, yet complains of overpowered champs, says stuff like that and then starts saying he looks forward to 6* being available and in content, oh and that CR is great. Doesn't seem to realise the second 6* is in content 5* onwards are being penalised for not being 6* and that will be the case for a long time especially for the middle and lower developed players who will have a harder time even with more 5* shards and upgrade items being available. In other words they have turned up the potential for these guys using more items on content with just that introduction.

Yes I play top content, does AQ day 5 prestige of 9800 sounds high enough?

Yes there are overpowered champs and you know it.

Yes CR is amazing, why do you feel entiled to easily beat content with lower rank champs?

Yes i want 6 stars maxed in AQ, Master Quest and story quest. The content should be n scale harder than the champs available to use . Thst is what makes it a challenge.

Arent you happy with the challenge? Act 1 and beginner quest is also there waiting!

As I said you don't play top content, prestige on day 5 isn't a measure of what you play, you do map 5 only and bleat about OP champs in there. Play map 6 and don't try to get things made easier for you by trying to nerf champs in there and then we can talk top content.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    It's easier to ignore him @Zeke_the_Xbot rather than feed him, he doesn't play the top content in aq, yet complains of overpowered champs, says stuff like that and then starts saying he looks forward to 6* being available and in content, oh and that CR is great. Doesn't seem to realise the second 6* is in content 5* onwards are being penalised for not being 6* and that will be the case for a long time especially for the middle and lower developed players who will have a harder time even with more 5* shards and upgrade items being available. In other words they have turned up the potential for these guys using more items on content with just that introduction.

Yes CR is amazing, why do you feel entiled to easily beat content with lower rank champs?

Yes i want 6 stars maxed in AQ, Master Quest and story quest. The content should be n scale harder than the champs available to use . Thst is what makes it a challenge.

Arent you happy with the challenge? Act 1 and beginner quest is also there waiting!

As I said you don't play top content, prestige on day 5 isn't a measure of what you play, you do map 5 only and bleat about OP champs in there. Play map 6 and don't try to get things made easier for you by trying to nerf champs in there and then we can talk top content.

This CapWWII guy is not even in the top lol. Doesn't even know what he's talking about HAHAHA
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

I dont need to play map6. Map 6 aint hard mate. I just dont have time for that. It does not make sense to play that map when your stash is full.

I do play top content:

Tier 1 AW

LOL couple paths done

Everything else in the game is 100 percent including Act 5.

And yes AQ 9800 prestige in day 5 is top content. Just like you AQ, just tell me what is your prestige on day 5 then. If my crew scores top 300 with map 5 only map 6 is nonsense, LOL. Real life first game second!
    edited August 2017

This CapWWII guy is not even in the top lol. Doesn't even know what he's talking about HAHAHA

What is top content? Map 6 ? Give me a break?just because you play that map that does not mean i have to. I have the skills to do it i just dont need to because i even have 10 t4cc expiring right now
  • BluuurrrrBluuurrrr Posts: 38
    DalBot wrote: »
    Once again since moderators are avoiding this:

5 stars ABSOLUTELY made 3*s obsolete. So now 4*s will be obsolete to. So why make us use T4CC to rank them up anymore if they're going to be useless in a few months?

We will not be changing the recipe to Rank Up 4-Star Champions, but with this much notice, you'll be able to decide if it's worth your while to upgrade 4-Stars, 5-Stars, or hold for 6-Stars. We've also made big strides in making those rank up materials easier to obtain, and will be doing more going forward.

But with the release of 6*'s I don't want the recourses to be in my 4*'s because 5 and 6*'s are much more powerful and I want those catylsts from the 4*'s I ranked up to be in the higher stars WE NEED RANK DOWN TICKETS
    Bluuurrrr wrote: »

5 stars ABSOLUTELY made 3*s obsolete. So now 4*s will be obsolete to. So why make us use T4CC to rank them up anymore if they're going to be useless in a few months?

We will not be changing the recipe to Rank Up 4-Star Champions, but with this much notice, you'll be able to decide if it's worth your while to upgrade 4-Stars, 5-Stars, or hold for 6-Stars. We've also made big strides in making those rank up materials easier to obtain, and will be doing more going forward.

But with the release of 6*'s I don't want the recourses to be in my 4*'s because 5 and 6*'s are much more powerful and I want those catylsts from the 4*'s I ranked up to be in the higher stars WE NEED RANK DOWN TICKETS

Yes we do need 4 stars rank down tickets 100 percent. At least 5.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Bluuurrrr wrote: »

Yes we do need 4 stars rank down tickets 100 percent. At least 5.

I don't agree with everything this guy says, but I agree with this.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Bump 6* release back a bit, very much open up the resources to r5 a 5* to where the top players can get 2-3 at least before the release, and release more content to actually use champions in.
    Also, since we are now in more of a 'countdown' state for 6* (even if they won't be realistically usable in top content for a while), accelerate the addition of champs to the 5* basic crystal. As in August 30, put them all in there, instead of waiting to do 6 at a time. Or stagger them all through September, but put them in sooner than scheduled so we can pull for them and rank them up sooner. This allows those with expiring t4cc to use them faster so they don't disappear, and cuts short a needlessly drawn out release schedule. And because I am weak, and want to open my crystals sooner ;)

What is top content? Map 6 ? Give me a break?just because you play that map that does not mean i have to. I have the skills to do it i just dont need to because i even have 10 t4cc expiring right now

Honestly I don't play map 6 either, but I have read this whole thread and you feel the need to have to be combative towards everyone by defending yourself constantly. What you trying to prove? We get it.... you like the upcoming changes. Now shut the hell up! You have way more comments on here than anyone else. At this point you're just trolling this thread up with nonsense. Every time I get a notification so I can come back check new comment, half the time it's you. Stop already. It's annoying. Thanks!

Replying to a thread or post is not being combative. I am respecfully replying to a post. If you dislike my freedom of speech so much, I am so sorry but it is my right.

As far as constructive criticism, I am trying to prove that 6 stars is a good thing for the game. I am defending the silent voices that feel scared to speak up.

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @CapWW2 you're not defending anyone but yourself. You're no "voice of the voiceless" and never have been. You're spamming the thread with the same reply over and over and making this about you. Please stop, it's out of hand.

I don't agree with 6*, it's changed my whole motivation to play. I used to grind for 5* shards, not really any point in that now. Increase inventory and add an advancement option (Future Fight style) for when we max a 5* champ to make him/her a 6*. One or two for each player and doesn't expire, and I'm way more on board with the idea.
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    edited August 2017

Honestly I don't play map 6 either, but I have read this whole thread and you feel the need to have to be combative towards everyone by defending yourself constantly. What you trying to prove? We get it.... you like the upcoming changes. Now shut the hell up! You have way more comments on here than anyone else. At this point you're just trolling this thread up with nonsense. Every time I get a notification so I can come back check new comment, half the time it's you. Stop already. It's annoying. Thanks!

Replying to a thread or post is not being combative. I am respecfully replying to a post. If you dislike my freedom of speech so much, I am so sorry but it is my right.

As far as constructive criticism, I am trying to prove that 6 stars is a good thing for the game. I am defending the silent voices that feel scared to speak up.

Sorry, sir, but when you're replying to person after person after person, attempting to sway them to your point of view, and not stopping when people ask you to, you are being combative. The respectful point ended when multiple people asked you to stop and you didn't.

You're not "defending the silent voices that feel scared to speak up." You're defending your own viewpoint. Kabam isn't banning or punishing anyone who says, "This is a bad idea." People aren't scared to speak up. If they want to, they'll get on these forums and do so. You're pushing your own agenda. Even if you were speaking up for those who are scared to do so, which you clearly are not, no one chose you as their representative, nor do I see much in the way of any endorsement of your views by means of clicking "Agree" or "Like", which those scared people can click without fear of retribution of any kind. Stop peddling a false narrative.

Secondly, your freedom of speech only applies to the freedom to say what you want and not have the government deprive you of that right. It neither protects you from censure here by moderators, nor does it protect you from the consequences of what you say being treated differently or with opposition from others that share that same "freedom of speech". You've had your say. Now it's time for you to move on and let others have their opportunity to speak freely; past time, actually.
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
    edited August 2017
    Bodhizen wrote: »

Sorry, sir, but when you're replying to person after person after person, attempting to sway them to your point of view, and not stopping when people ask you to, you are being combative. The respectful point ended when multiple people asked you to stop and you didn't.

You're not "defending the silent voices that feel scared to speak up." You're defending your own viewpoint. Kabam isn't banning or punishing anyone who says, "This is a bad idea." People aren't scared to speak up. If they want to, they'll get on these forums and do so. You're pushing your own agenda. Even if you were speaking up for those who are scared to do so, which you clearly are not, no one chose you as their representative, nor do I see much in the way of any endorsement of your views by means of clicking "Agree" or "Like", which those scared people can click without fear of retribution of any kind. Stop peddling a false narrative.

Secondly, your freedom of speech only applies to the freedom to say what you want and not have the government deprive you of that right. It neither protects you from censure here by moderators, nor does it protect you from the consequences of what you say being treated differently or with opposition from others that share that same "freedom of speech". You've had your say. Now it's time for you to move on and let others have their opportunity to speak freely; past time, actually.

You can give your opinion, i am not preventing anyone from giving an opinion. However i can reply to any post as many times as i want. Sorry!
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • SkelliottSkelliott Posts: 30
    So bring on the 6* so that the content in the rest of act 5 can have the challenger rating that kabam intended with 12.1. Your maxed out 4* will be able to complete it with lots of revives and health potions.
    edited August 2017
    Keep dreaming in this case is rude. Wased5678 was making a suggestion and you did not have to reply to it. You took their comment and devalued it.

Why did you feel the need to make them feel bad for their suggestion? What gives you that right?

How would you feel if someone said "keep dreaming" about your "master list"? It's very and highly unlikely Kabam will honor your suggestions and implement them into the game.

What makes you so special they would listen to you and no one else?
    @CapWW2
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Keep dreaming in this case is rude. Wased5678 was making a suggestion and you did not have to reply to it. You took their comment and devalued it.

Why did you feel the need to make them feel bad for their suggestion? What gives you that right?

How would you feel if someone said "keep dreaming" about your "master list"? It's very and highly unlikely Kabam will honor your suggestions and implement them into the game.

What makes you so special they would listen to you and no one else?
    @CapWW2

Because i am very realistic.
    Remember i was one of the pioneers of this 6 stars idea. Let me show you.
    edited August 2017
    9gw2we5ese4u.png

Did you see this? July 9!

Dont like this idea? will need to adapt. It is that simple.

Opening feature 5 stars is optional correct? The fact that people collect shards for feature and get lucky does not make you entitled to rant towards kabam. They are right to change content at will. It is in the TOS.
    edited August 2017
    Nice try but they've been planning this for months not weeks. They have way too much to create and fix with the Event Quests and champs to have listened to you and have all the info they shared with us in a matter of weeks.

You say you're realistic, what does that make everyone else? Delusional? Stupid?
    @CapWW2
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Nice try but they've been planning this for months not weeks. They have way too much to create and fix with the Event Quests and champs to have listened to you and have all the info they shared with us in a matter of weeks.

You say you're realistic, what does that make everyone else? Delusional? Stupid?
    @CapWW2

Unrealistic!
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Just stop responding to him, and scroll past his posts. Discuss 6* champs and their impact, not him and his.
    On topic, I reiterate what I have said before, this needs to be moved back, and the players given more time to max and play with the 5* they have. Also, make sure the initial 6* champs don't suck. Either buff the low-tier champs, or make the roster with our input in mind. Or make them special, exclusive champs only available in that crystal.
    We do not want to collect the same Champions over and over and over and over...
    All I can say about this is that:

Thank you kabam for making such an amazing game. Thank you for making the neccesary changes to keep this game interesting.

All of you that hate me just because I agree with kabam just have to say: peace and enjoy this great game. Adapt Adapt Adapt
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Q: If Kabam/Netmarble give you the option to "rank up" your champs in their transformer game...why couldn't that be brought over and implemented with the 5* to 6* champs? Max out the 5* and you still need to use resources to bring them up to r1 6*? Go even further and allow for low end * champs to be converted into sig levels for the next rank up (use x amount of resources to convert 1* spidey to 2* sig level, etc)

I'm aware it's a pipe dream, but still worth tossing it into the word stockpile we have going on here.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Plantesan wrote: »
    Q: If Kabam/Netmarble give you the option to "rank up" your champs in their transformer game...why couldn't that be brought over and implemented with the 5* to 6* champs? Max out the 5* and you still need to use resources to bring them up to r1 6*? Go even further and allow for low end * champs to be converted into sig levels for the next rank up (use x amount of resources to convert 1* spidey to 2* sig level, etc)

I'm aware it's a pipe dream, but still worth tossing it into the word stockpile we have going on here.

This would be an interesting addition, it would allow people to utilize their lower star champs. Could be a cool feature but wouldn't make Kabam a bunch of money so it wouldn't fly.