**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

### Pick your Champ ###

Hi All,

I am interested to see the community choice If kabam ever creates a fight with below nodes, I want to see which champ community would like to choose.
  1. Attacker degenerates 100 % of there health over 5 seconds if they use any property during fight. Property includes All kinds of swords, Sticks, pistol/ guns, metallic wings & claws , Projectiles , bats, dash board, Armored abilities ( like ghost phasing), hammers etc.,
  2. Attacker degenerates 100% of there health over 5 seconds if they ever leave the contact from ground for any reason. This includes all special attack animations.
  3. 100% chance to shrug off any debuffs which does not have timer.
I am curious to see the available options. Please comment your choice.

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    superior iron patriot
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Iceman
    (if his special 1 or 2 triggers the "projectiles" thing .. just don't use it .. go without specials ... no big deal)

Ant-man is my follow-up .. seriously ... he's underrated .. ;)
    and I can use his special 1 or 2 without issue. :)

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

superior iron patriot

Make it Superior Doctor Patriot, and he might do it
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Quake and Gladiator Hulk, when the are powered by the almighty Unit-Man.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Why would Quake have to be powered by unit-man?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Joe fixit would destroy this. Theres a reason he not available as a 5&6*
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Why would Quake have to be powered by unit-man?
    Because the fight's gonna be super long and inconvenient, unless you're Dorky Diggety Dave, I doubt you'll get away with that fight without any misplays.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    what about Dormammu? he doesn't leave the ground nor use properties, and he can do some damage with his heavy while keeping the opponent below one bar of power. It also helps that you can still parry/stun with this nodes combination ^_^
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    humzah217 said:

Hi All,

I am interested to see the community choice If kabam ever creates a fight with below nodes, I want to see which champ community would like to choose.

1. Attacker degenerates 100 % of there health over 5 seconds if they use any property during fight. Property includes All kinds of swords, Sticks, pistol/ guns, metallic wings & claws , Projectiles , bats, dash board, Armored abilities ( like ghost phasing), hammers etc.,
    2. Attacker degenerates 100% of there health over 5 seconds if they ever leave the contact from ground for any reason. This includes all special attack animations.
    3. 100% chance to shrug off any debuffs which does not have timer.
    I am curious to see the available options. Please comment your choice.

*laughs in ghulk
    Laughs at Gulk because the degen is a debuff, not a passive muhaha.

If the attacker shrugs off the debuff Degen, they receive a passive degen that drains 100% health in 2,5 seconds.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Crossbones, if his gauntlets are not considered a property. Only his SP3 leaves the ground but with 5 Fury buffs he can bypass that.

what about Dormammu? he doesn't leave the ground nor use properties, and he can do some damage with his heavy while keeping the opponent below one bar of power. It also helps that you can still parry/stun with this nodes combination ^_^

His special attacks leave the ground.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    CodeOmega said:

Aegon could do it with a high combo. He never leaves the ground unless you use a special 2. No special weapons.

Second medium is two kicks I believe, and I’d argue that the iso belt is an item he uses to have an arm.
    The only real answer would be quake or unit man imo
  • Gr81Gr81 Posts: 41
    Surprised nobody has mentioned Corvus. Whether or not he has his charges, you can keep him on the ground with sp2 anyway.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    @gr81 Corvus uses his Glaive, so he may not be a good option. That said, the Glaive immunity could come in handy with that degen!
    Agreed.
    Why not Emma Frost?
    I would say Emma Frost and Luke Cage. Even regular Hulk (aside from sp3).
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    I found lot of interesting options in the answers. I intendedly have not included stun immune because this question is not just to make the fight tough but to make it difficulty with choosing champ,

Explaining each one below.

Iceman : This is bad choice. As I said Armour and its abilities is considered as property. This includes ice armour
    Ant man : Ant man can change his size only with his suit. Suit is considered as property.
    Emma frost : Bad choice. Diamond form is an armour ability and she will receive degen at start of fight.
    Gladitor hulk : All attacks uses hammer. And while 'face me' you will regenerate only 70 % (+10 % with recorvery mastry.). Not the best choice for large health pool
    Hulk : Sp1 , Sp2 are treated as projectile in current game.
    Superior iron man : lots of armour
    Corvus : glaive is a sword. You cannot deal after 20 hits so it is Useless for large health pools.
    Aegon : Sp1 is projectile. Combo ending with medium and sp2 both leaves ground. sp2 uses arrow which is property

Till now the suitable answers I got is Luckage, Quake, mephisto and Dorammamu.
    edited October 2019

I found lot of interesting options in the answers. I intendedly have not included stun immune because this question is not just to make the fight tough but to make it difficulty with choosing champ,

Iceman : This is bad choice. As I said Armour and its abilities is considered as property. This includes ice armour
    Ant man : Ant man can change his size only with his suit. Suit is considered as property.
    Emma frost : Bad choice. Diamond form is an armour ability and she will receive degen at start of fight.
    Gladitor hulk : All attacks uses hammer. And while 'face me' you will regenerate only 70 % (+10 % with recorvery mastry.). Not the best choice for large health pool
    Corvus : glaive is a sword. You cannot deal after 20 hits so it is Useless for large health pools.
    Aegon : Sp1 is projectile. Combo ending with medium and sp2 both leaves ground. sp2 uses arrow which is property

@WhiteStriker

You forgot my Crossbones suggestion.

Dormammu's special attacks leave the ground.

Mephisto's SP2 leaves the ground.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Thing

@WhiteStriker

True. I forgot as i don't play with those champs often. But cross bones sp2 also uses gun and treated as projectile.

So only best option is luckage and Quake. That too need to play in quake style for quake. Especially her sps leave ground so cant be used

@WhiteStriker

Cross bones sp2 uses gun and treated as projectile. It cant be use.
    Thanks for reminding. Yes mephisto and doramammu sp 2 leave ground and cant be used.

@dr_nish777 Things special leave ground.

Best options available till now luckage, Quake (Only with quake play style as her sps leave ground)
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

@WhiteStriker

Cross bones sp2 uses gun and treated as projectile. It cant be use.
    Thanks for reminding. Yes mephisto and doramammu sp 2 leave ground and cant be used.

@dr_nish777 Things special leave ground.

Best options available till now luckage, Quake (Only with quake play style as her sps leave ground)
    But 5 seconds is enough for him if you use full synergy.