**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull obsidian

BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Hello 👋
So just pulled cull obsidian and haven’t really been keeping up so has he been nerfed or is he getting nerfed soon? Does he need awakened ?
Another question before nerf would u max ? 5* cull obsidian I am talking
Does anyone have any idea how much they’re gonna nerf him as well? Will he still be a rank 4 worthy champ ?
I’ve read his abilities and he reads fanstastic!
Want to take him up to rank 3 and he’ll probably stay there no matter the nerf if he’s as good as the read.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    The Champion is r4 worthy duped. I'd say he isn't r5 material. Unless you need a good AW defender. Haven't seen anything regarding nerf or buff around him though. Dunno where you get that from.
    As for Cull is say the same. R4, but since his soon to be nerf (I think) he isn't r5 worthy.
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    U have misread and maybe my grammar was trash but I was meaning I have a 5* cull obsidian. Wasn’t talking about the champion’
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

U have misread and maybe my grammar was trash but I was meaning I have a 5* cull obsidian. Wasn’t talking about the champion’

Ah I see. My mistake. My opinion still stays true. He is worth r4, but I'd hold off on r5 depending on severity of nerf
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    I agree with the above comment. His awakened ability helps in long fights because you can get multiple rout buffs, but for me I finish many fights after the first rout buff is active, especially after he has 5 or more charges.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Wait for his Balance Update, then decide
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have my 6* R2 and no regrets. I admit I did that before they announced the balance nerf, but even so, I just find him so damned fun to play I would still take him up. I'd say he is definitely still going to be R4 worthy at least, since they did say they will still keep him a top damage dealer. Hopefully the balance will give him more sustainability to counter the damage reduction. We will see. But play around a bit. It is so rewarding to utterly smash your opponents.
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Thanks for the help, watched some videos on him and he looks insane. Gonna rank to 3 for now and maybe 4 when I get enough gold! If the nerf is bad I’ll have rank down tickets so no worries 😉