**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trading champs?

It would be pretty cool if you were able to trade champs the
I got the idea from my friend still in act 2 asking if I can give him one of my 4*

Comments

• GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Another week, another post about trading champs.
    While many agree the idea could be cool, Kabam has already said it will not happen. Too many people abuse the features that we already have. They wound up removing permanent gifting because too many players were abusing it.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Guardian pretty much nailed why this is a bad idea. It's a cool idea but the application will and can have consequences
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Morse said:

It would be pretty cool if you were able to trade champs the
    I got the idea from my friend still in act 2 asking if I can give him one of my 4*

It’s been said more than once. The answer is and forever will be NO!!!! Just let this idea die already
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited October 2019

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Trading champs is really not a good idea
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    The player base couldnt even handle gifting legally. Theres no way it could handle trading.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

The player base couldnt even handle gifting legally. Theres no way it could handle trading.

Afaik it wasn't the players. It was a outside source that used MCoc to money scam or something similar. But yeah I agree with you otherwise.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Afaik it wasn't the players. It was a outside source that used MCoc to money scam or something similar. But yeah I agree with you otherwise.
    It was people playing fraudulently woth arena boys and things I believe, Notting arena and giving discount items for cash or something along those lines