**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Elektra is bugged

Elektra is supposed to land armor breaks against bleed immune but sometimes it just says "immune" and you get no debuff. It happens randomly. I haven't isolated any pattern or specific champ yet - but it's happened against guys like Luke Cage, Dormammu, Colossus etc. Please investigate. She's one of my favorite champs.

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    It's a about 50% chance that she convert the bleed into armor break, not 100% every bleed converts into armor break
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    edited August 2017
    That's not true and it's not what her description says. L1: 70% chance to armor break, L2: 85% chance to armor break, L3: 100% chance to armor break. All against bleed immune champs. There is no mention of "converting" bleeds anywhere. The fact that "Immune" displays means that she tried to apply a bleed to a bleed immune which means you missed on the opportunity to proc an armor break and roll that chance. In fact you should never even see "Immune" displayed against bleed immune champs. She's bugged.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    CammonRo wrote: »
    That's not true and it's not what her description says. L1: 70% chance to armor break, L2: 85% chance to armor break, L3: 100% chance to armor break. All against bleed immune champs. There is no mention of "converting" bleeds anywhere. The fact that "Immune" displays means that she tried to apply a bleed to a bleed immune which means you missed on the opportunity to proc an armor break and roll that chance. In fact you should never even see "Immune" displayed against bleed immune champs. She's bugged.

Think of it like this.
    The bleed failed so the die was rolled again to armor break
    Oh i swear it was like that b4, but either way it's still a chance, and both abilities happens, so if it showed immune, it's bleed, and u will still place the armor break, not 100% chance in l1 and 2, so if she doesn't place an armor break on l3 "if u fight a bleed immune of course" it's surely a bug
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    CammonRo wrote: »

Think of it like this.
    The bleed failed so the die was rolled again to armor break

Well if that's true... I suppose that might make sense - but I have no way of knowing whether it is true. And considering the low incidence of armor break occurrence when this behavior happens I feel like something is wrong. 70%-100% chance is not small.

I've had Elektra a long time - It never used to happen and I feel I used to armor break more after her rework when they gave her the ability to begin with.

I almost never use her L3. I'm going to test that against bleed immune next chance I get. That's 100% chance armor break. If that doesn't work then she's definitely bugged.
    Oh i swear it was like that b4, but either way it's still a chance, and both abilities happens, so if it showed immune, it's bleed, and u will still place the armor break, not 100% chance in l1 and 2, so if she doesn't place an armor break on l3 "if u fight a bleed immune of course" it's surely a bug

Exactly. Gonna test this more when I can.
    OK I tested my L3 a few times and so far I've armor-breaked each time with the "Immune" message displayed. Obviously not an empirical study but I'm starting to think @Appleisgod is on point with his explanation. Maybe this isn't a bug after all...
    It's not a bug, immune thing refers to the bleed that she would place
    Fair enough. But she didn't work like that when they first changed her ability. I guess I've just been unlucky with armor break procs on my L1/L2 specials.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    I know I have similar issue , according to her ability she should apply armor break to bleed immune champs , but instead sometimes it shows immune . This is a bug and we need a fix
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I've had this issue of Armor Breaks since last year. I got her after the buff.

I have some questions. How many stacks of Bleed can you put on an oppnent with Elektra?

Did they recently cap it or was it always at 2?

I experienced a weird bug while facing Rhino in the AQ, I have encountered this problem with other champs while using Elektra. I have a Samsung S6, latest OS version.

Whenever the oppnent has 2 stacks of bleed, the next special will cause Bleed (on the first instance) to appear on screen but it doesn't go to 3 or reset the current timer, the second instance of bleed resets the timer and it stays at 2.

Based off this, with enough time I should have caused 4 stacks of bleed. Is this a bug, a cap that always was, or a nerf?

Can someone point me to the right direction if this has been talked about before? Please and thank you.
    @Jon8299

That's a good question but I've never gotten more than 2 stacks of bleed with Elektra. Based on your observation, I'm thinking there's a hidden cap. I know X-23 has a hidden cap of 5 bleed stacks (not counting suicides). Have you tried Elektra against an opponent running suicides? I would think you should be able to get 3 stacks in that instance.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    No I have not tried against suicides. That wouldn't help much in story mode or other quests (event and alliance).

It would still be interesting to see. The problem is I don't know who to test it on. In the mean time I hope she get her immune instead of armor break fixed and we get official word on her bleeds.

If anyone has anything more to add, please do.