**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Been demoted from leader? <MERGED THREADS>

Comments

• Options
    Dorey83Dorey83 Posts: 16
    Happened to me
  • Options
    Just happened to our alliance too
  • Options
    GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44
    edited October 2019
    Not even offline when it happened. Was noticed by an officer. Scary stuff. At least I was put back as leader before long.
  • Options
    RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30

Happened to me as well
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Me too, just been demoted from leader to member.
  • Options
    FearkongFearkong Posts: 224
    I’m having the same problem, my officer tried to fix it and it demoted me again
  • Options
    Dorey83Dorey83 Posts: 16
    How do I fix this? It happened to me also
  • Options
    Same here.. I AM THE LEADER. And I didn’t promoted anyone
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    This happened to me as well
  • Options
    MissbMissb Posts: 13
    Did it to me twice put me as a member first then an officer I was just cooking my husbands tea minding my own business and you stole my alliance twice lol had people tagging me threatening to leave lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Same here. Our leader hasn’t even been online in almost a week.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra How is it possible that i be demoted as leader of my own alliance by a random member. not even an officer?? Can you please look into this. Wasnt even logged in at the time if the switch. Alliance name is Slow Ride
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Will it get fixed? Matchmaking completes in 3 hours and as leader I normally have to do a lot of defender movement...
  • Options
    wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    How do we get it fixed?
  • Options
    CarwishCarwish Posts: 51
    same Thing happened to me. I was the leader, then first one officer was promoted and I was demoted, then 30 minutes later someone else was promoted to leader, and the "new" leader was demoted.
  • Options
    Happened to us too. I’ve been leader for 18 months. Log in multiple times per day and I randomnly got demoted, then the ‘new’ leader got demoted too. I’ve had to calm people down as I’ve got members threatening to leave thinking there’s been a coup? Kabam needs to sort this out !
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    It switched to two other people before I caught up with who had it and they were still leader and able to give it back to me before they weren't leader anymore
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I changed my password and I will keep you guys updated if that helped but in the meantime I recommend everyone change your password
  • Options
    Same here. Odd bug that one.
  • Options
    I’ve been leader for over a year and it happened. Thankfully my member reversed it.
  • Options
    Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    Time to make all members officers to avoid it
  • Options
    RuffNRebelRuffNRebel Posts: 41
    Same happened here.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Thanks. I am offline for like 30 minutes and I got demoted as a leader
  • Options
    1982richard1982richard Posts: 32
    When is it fixed? I have a lot of work with AW. This is taking a little bit long......
  • Options
    Same here, I was off for maybe 2 hours
This discussion has been closed.