**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which version of Thanos did you like?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
I know this poll has been made before but this time majority of you might have watched Avengers Infinity wars and Endgame. As for which MCU Thanos I liked.... I enjoyed the infinity wars version of Thanos... His character development was compelling and he had a flawed idea of bringing balance to the universe and understood the costs. I didn't like the Endgame version of Thanos that much for reasons you all have seen and the final battle in Endgame felt incomplete and I like Infinity wars better than Endgame. What about everyone else? Feel free to vote and share your thoughts.

Which version of Thanos did you like? 74 votes

Infinity wars version of Thanos
64%
GamerRazorDevilphillgreenTerraAlex13369Star_Lord_SaielAlCapone2727MityAntexc3lExHavokSavio444SceptilemaniacHar8soumaTimrosThesurvivlistRepto23TatteredSailcx23433 48 votes
Endgame version of Thanos
35%
DOKTOROKTOPUSMhd20034Supercaptain18TaZ_4178IKONFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLeoCruzCASrinivasX_Factor_AgentDead1CtuchikAdamanteKalantakSuman_sahAgp87BłADECtfz35TheBestinTuakauMassapealH3t3r 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I wish hulk got a rematch or something
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    The creative choices that I disagreed with most was MCU Thanos didn't have black, soulless eyes and he didn't grin enough. I liked Endgame more because it showed he isn't dependent on magic rocks to be a threat to the universe.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    IW Thanos was a warrior with a purpose. No one would stop him from completing that purpose and nobody did. The only reason he did what he did is to save the Universe. He didn't want to kill people. Have you noticed that he had the opportunity to kill pretty much all of the Avengers or GotG? The only 2 times he killed before the snap were Gamora and Vision. Cause he had to get the stones. At any cost. Thanos was the Hero of IW. Cap and Tony were the Heroes of Endgame. IW Thanos respected the Heroes. Endgame Thanos was pissed at em. And for good reason. But IW Thanos was so darn respectable it's crazy. If I had to choose a side in Infinity War, let's just say I may have had a hard time.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Endgame thanos was just your evil supervillain.
    IW thanos had layers to him.
    Pretty clear winner imo
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited November 2019
    As Ejama explained the depth and layers of IW Thanos was incredible and awesome. He was an unstoppable machine doing what he thought was the best for the universe.
    A truly masterpiece villain.

However, i really liked the badass Thanos in Endgame. The insanity, anger and vindictivness shining through.
    The IW Thanos barely needed to fight coz of the stones in his posses. But in Endgame he showed he's just as dangerous and brutal without em.
    I love the Iron Man, Cap and Thor fight against him at the end.
    I actually thought he would rip Tony to pieces at one point.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    to get in game as playable character!! definitly endgame.. that sword was sick and without stones he was still OP
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Thanus

Comment of the century i cant stop laughing 😂🤣
    I take it you don't watch Toon Sandwich trailers that's where he got that from.
  • Options

Midnite93 said:

Thanus

Comment of the century i cant stop laughing 😂🤣
    I take it you don't watch Toon Sandwich trailers that's where he got that from.
    I got it from a Facebook meme or something. Where the original source came from, beats me
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Act 3 Thanos
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    endgame thanos because he is defeated lol :smiley:
  • Options
    Hard to say if I like IW Thanos better or just IW. I just didn’t really like the direction endgame went at all. I wanted it to be more about fixing the mess and what a disaster that was and less just fighting Thanos again.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I compare IW Thanos to a peaceful warrior who won't let anything get in his way but won't kill needlessly to get it. He only killed Vision and Gamora since they needed to die for his mission to complete. He left any other that tried to hinder/stop him alive.
    Endgame Thanos is just a mindless warmonger. His fight with the big 3 was dope af though