**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Red Hulks causing a damaging Debuff?

It appears Red Hulks addition damage is counting as a damaging debuff. Is this working as intended because it doesn’t seem right?

Comments

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Hmm... havent noticed this (but didn't really look for it). I will try and replicate it.

The only bug on rhulk i notice is that he sometimes whiffs the first hit of his l1. This means the opponent can block the rest and combo you.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    buffajr said:

It appears Red Hulks addition damage is counting as a damaging debuff. Is this working as intended because it doesn’t seem right?

NM I see what you are talking about. That is interesting.
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 421 ★★
    Any update on this one? This node appears to be interacting with any debuff places on the defender.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I’m not understanding what you are talking about and these screen shots I’m not understanding either.
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 421 ★★
    @Run477 my red hulk is gaining power gain buffs even though he’s not inflicting a damaging debuff on Doom. I believe the node is just broken. Also can notice on blade that when he parries and applies a bleed and a stun, the node counts it as two damaging debuffs and I gain multiple power gain buffs.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Weird. Maybe try with some other champ that can deal bonus dmg like VtD toxic armour, Spider-Gwen sp3, or Guilly 2099 if you have her
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Yes i noticed it too while him in the uncollected with my 5*
    That is some true $hit man......i lost without even doing much damage
    But spidergwen and sparky were pretty useful for me
  • Options
    TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    It'd be great to get clarification on this. I assume its a bug but will not bank on a fix being put in any time soon.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It happened woth quake as well, every time I stayed charging my heavy
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,098 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    For Rhulk I think the energy/incinerate(?) damage he deals on basic hits and specials counts as a damaging debuff in this case. Rhulks is just instant unlike most others. Its a unique interaction for sure.
  • Options
    pt2pt2 Posts: 4
    21 days or 3 weeks later and typical Kabam not interested in a bug fix that would help players. My 5/65 Rhulk gets slaughtered in a few hits(none taken only given) due to this bug.