**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Thx Miike!
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    Evade still not fixed and it took me 1 fight to find you a new bug: X-Force Deadpool vs Crossbones, CB getting fury negates bleed completely.

Is that a case of Crossbones converting the Bleed into a Fury? Or were there multiple stacks of Bleed on CB?

1 stack of bleed, it's an awakened XForce DP. Stops it for sure, I think ocassionally makes it into a fury.
  • GbSarkar wrote: »

No problem! It's definitely a nuisance, but it's not going to cause you any problems, or use your data or anything of the sort.
    Hey all,

Who is still noticing and issue with the Double Dash Back? If you are, can you give some more context? Are you just dashing twice to avoid an attack, or are you Dexterity Evading and then Dashing Back? Or something else?

I suffered from it before the update, but have just tested against Dormammu, Yellow Jacket and ROL Winter Soldier myself, and didn't have any issues.

It's not fixed because pre 12 this literally had bo time between 2 dashes. I could double swipe super fast and it would react. Now you swipe once, and if you swipe again it just stands there. It looks like theres a 1-1.5s delay between dashes and that was not the case pre bug.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    @miike would you like videos made? Hard to see how that will help cause it will be another 30 days before you could possibly fix anything but if you would like a couple examples I would be happy to put some together
  • Mcord11758 wrote: »
    @miike would you like videos made? Hard to see how that will help cause it will be another 30 days before you could possibly fix anything but if you would like a couple examples I would be happy to put some together

Absolutely! Videos are a huge help when it comes to nailing down the cause of any issue. If you have the time and don't mind, or know how to reproduce it easily, then we would love videos.
  • Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    Double dash working fine for me now.
  • ChaosAndMadnessChaosAndMadness Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Marvel Contest of Champions v13.1 lands tomorrow! Find out what is new!

Character Updates
    Civil Warrior:
    • New Ability (Reinforced Armor): Civil Warrior now gains Bleed and Poison Resistance for each stack of Armor Up he has. This has no effect when fighting Cosmic champions.
    • New Ability (Armor Up Conversion): When launching a Special Attack, Civil Warrior converts two armor up buffs into one permanent Armor Up passive effect (Maximum of 5 Stacks).
    • Signature Ability is now more effective when fighting Mutant Champions
    • Heavy Attack Heal Block duration is now increased from 3 to 5 seconds
    • Armor Up Buffs can now be triggered when Civil Warrior lands an attack in addition to his existing triggers
    • Duration for Armor Up Buffs has decreased from 10 to 7 seconds

I am really curious about if this will affect Civil Warrior's base power index could you clear this up for everyone please?
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    Hey all,

Who is still noticing and issue with the Double Dash Back? If you are, can you give some more context? Are you just dashing twice to avoid an attack, or are you Dexterity Evading and then Dashing Back? Or something else?

I suffered from it before the update, but have just tested against Dormammu, Yellow Jacket and ROL Winter Soldier myself, and didn't have any issues.

It's not fixed because pre 12 this literally had bo time between 2 dashes. I could double swipe super fast and it would react. Now you swipe once, and if you swipe again it just stands there. It looks like theres a 1-1.5s delay between dashes and that was not the case pre bug.

@Kabam Miike , exactly what @SlySly said. There is a delay in between evades, as there wasn't before the last two updates.
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Been testing evade against dormammu heavy and it looks to be fixed, before I couldn't get out of the way of the second hit of his heavy because of the delay but can do so now. Played about 5 duels and it's working good for me, sorry to hear it's still not working for some of you.

Mike my DD is still whiffing after vision heavy attack, seems to be a lot better than before but occasionally still happening.
  • BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34
    @Kabam Miike the bug fix to elektra has failed. I just duelled a NC 5 times in a row and whilst under combinations of weakness and bleed for the whole fight he was still evading like crazy
  • Crammer2020Crammer2020 Posts: 45
    @Kabam Miike The fix has failed. Doctor Strange still sucks. :D
  • InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    @Kabam Miike Voodoo's L2 is not converting all Loa's into buffs on even combo, and very small chance on odd combo. Normally on even combo it should convert 3 Loa into powerburn buffs when there's 3 or more Loa on opponent. Just tested it is not doing that, and only 1 to 2 Loa get converted.

On odd combo, it barely converts 1 Loa to debuff, most of the time none. It's supposed to be 50% chance, but definitely not acting like that. Please investigate!

The mystic dispersion bug is fixed though.
  • AlexVanDamme81AlexVanDamme81 Posts: 83
    Civil warrior still start Whit 2 armor.... @Kabam Miike
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Looks like there may have been a silent nerf to Voodoo. He's not stacking LOA as much.
    Disregars my CB comment, I managed to overlook his sig.
  • Nebula's shock on sp2 doesn't work anymore!
  • MrCowMrCow Posts: 1
    CW has 2 armor ups rather than 7 like in the description.

@Kabam Miike
  • Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    Burntbacon wrote: »
    Looks like there may have been a silent nerf to Voodoo. He's not stacking LOA as much.

This.

Also, his L2 isn't converting Loas to Power Burn as intended.
  • Broke nebula's sp2 increasing the number of shocks to the opponent- now removes all shocks on opponent but do not add the double shocks from sp2 firing.
  • Burntbacon wrote: »

Hmm, that shouldn't be the case. I'll talk to the team about this and make sure that there hasn't been a change made to Voodoo's ability to place Loas.

I'll also be reporting the issue with his Sp2 not causing Power Burn as well.
  • dougninjadougninja Posts: 4
    Dr Voodoo evade still short after update
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    geoff78 wrote: »
    No reference to classic DD not evading properly against unblockable nodes.....?

Yeah, agreed. That was what I noticed first...no mention of fixing DD classic. He's still getting nailed by AV, WS, WM, Electro and YJ. If he doesn't evade 100%, he gets hit by these guys and doesn't block, even if you're holding down block (happens outside of the unblockable nodes in AW, too).

PS. Nice avatar Geoff.

I thought it was just me. I kept pressing block and yet I was getting hit and bled to death if evade wouldn't activate for all shots from AV's special 1.