**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Broken controls?

Anyone else experiencing faulty controls?

Comments

• Yes. Dex is only working 50% of the time. Stand there and get smoked.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    One medusa is out of control,its seems like
    AI is controlling her
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Oh!I just read that's a bug
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    The next war that I’m going to upload is crazy example to those issues. Champion standing holding block with no dex
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    Hope they fix it
  • Antoni_CAntoni_C Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    I’ve had the same! Try to dash back and I dash forward, and the same vice versa. Parry not always working. All of a sudden my champion starts doing random stuff like I’ve got auto fight on but I haven’t. Weird stuff
    Yes antoni same EXACT for me
  • not dex, but not being able to block and therefore parry is messing me the hell up in aw and aq
  • D0N_B4ST1D0N_B4ST1 Posts: 8
    Same issue for me with dexing attacks.
    Iphone 8 iOS 13.1.3
    Wouldn’t say it‘s 50% but approx. every 10th dexterity, especially at Heavys and Specials.
    Hard to show in video, but if someone of the team would play the game themselves they would recognize it soon.
    It‘s in all kind of content.
    Please check and fix asap.
    @Kabam Miike please help us
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    So its not only me was starting think that im geting realy bad at game
    Its unfortunate as i enjoy the game more when it's working correctly ... let's hope for a fix soon.
  • I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing performance issues with the game. The best way we can look into this is if you give us proper details in our provided templates below in the thread that best matches your device.

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.