**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Have you heard anything about a fix for medusa? Still nothing, its been days since yall passed along the info, what did they say when you passed it along? Ty

Wasn't it fixed? Her damage seems fine now
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Sure @Kabam Miike why did you take down my poll when now the forums are flooded with them... very rude you school yard bully
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    phil56201 said:

arsjum said:

Greekhit said:

I know it’s already been answered, but let me disagree with that.
    5* SW won’t be too overpowered to be released. She would be be a top tier champ but not even close to top three. We had Blade dominating (nearly game breaking) the contest for over a year, we currently have champs like Ghost and CapIW and SW would be too op?
    Sorry but I can’t buy that. 🙁

4* SW is not the most powerful 4* champion, not even close. So, I’m not sure why or how a 5* version of hers would be too overpowered.
    This. Comparing SW to her 4* peers, she is clearly not the top champion, and we know that 5*'s don't always scale the same as 4* (OG Vision for example), so I just can't see how she would outperform the current 5*'s.
    I think you kinda just answered that yourself, 5* champs don’t always scale the same as 4* champs. She may not be the top champ as a 4*, but she could scale much better comparatively as a 5*(sort of like Hype’s sig ability as a smaller example, maxes out at 50% increased buff duration as a 4*, but 75% as a 5*)
  • DocJC said:

Getting close to needing 15 minute timers. All the euros are asleep now

Minus the insomniacs as myself. Too good seems it's back.
  • Havoc614Havoc614 Posts: 17
    Just got back on and has made me repeat two fights after winning both of them
  • Drek said:

Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?

Can I choose 2? Chorizo and Pineapple. Together.
    I logged in just to simply tell you that the next time you get a pizza, order the “All Meat”. Every pizza place calls it by a different name, but also add jalapeños and pineapple to it (I also prefer some extra cheese).

Enjoy a slice of bliss.
    I've done this and ate the whole medium pizza. I regret nothing.
  • DPInfinityDPInfinity Posts: 3
    What are your favorite ps4 games to play?
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Kenny292 said:

phil56201 said:

arsjum said:

Greekhit said:

I know it’s already been answered, but let me disagree with that.
    5* SW won’t be too overpowered to be released. She would be be a top tier champ but not even close to top three. We had Blade dominating (nearly game breaking) the contest for over a year, we currently have champs like Ghost and CapIW and SW would be too op?
    Sorry but I can’t buy that. 🙁

4* SW is not the most powerful 4* champion, not even close. So, I’m not sure why or how a 5* version of hers would be too overpowered.
    This. Comparing SW to her 4* peers, she is clearly not the top champion, and we know that 5*'s don't always scale the same as 4* (OG Vision for example), so I just can't see how she would outperform the current 5*'s.
    I think you kinda just answered that yourself, 5* champs don’t always scale the same as 4* champs. She may not be the top champ as a 4*, but she could scale much better comparatively as a 5*(sort of like Hype’s sig ability as a smaller example, maxes out at 50% increased buff duration as a 4*, but 75% as a 5*)
    In my example, Vision scales worse. Plus Kabam controls how she would scale anyway.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

Drek said:

Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?

Can I choose 2? Chorizo and Pineapple. Together.
    I logged in just to simply tell you that the next time you get a pizza, order the “All Meat”. Every pizza place calls it by a different name, but also add jalapeños and pineapple to it (I also prefer some extra cheese).

Enjoy a slice of bliss.
    I've done this and ate the whole medium pizza. I regret nothing.
    only a medium? I can easily finish an extra large on my own 😁
  • GooshGoosh Posts: 14
    Fights still are messing up, had to fight majik 3 times in master to pass node.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    belli300 said:

What’s your favorite place to play mcoc?

On the toilet
  • Vlad1Vlad1 Posts: 4
    Issue still present. Great fix
  • You guys need to chill regarding compensation especially for AQ.

By no means am I a major endorser of the money-hungry Kabam, but after four years of playing MCoC, I will give credit where it’s due: generally, they’ve handled server errors (and the proceeding compensation packages) swiftly and properly.

That said, this is the longest black-out period I can ever remember from MCoC. I’m so bored.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★

Summoners,

Thank you for your patience. We are preparing to take the game out of Maintenance. We will start with Android users, before extending this to iOS users shortly.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to solve this problem that resulted in an extended downtime. We will be discussing Compensation over the coming days, and will let you know when we have a plan.

Thank you again for your patience.

FYI: It's still broken
  • Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Posts: 85
    @Kabam Miike any compensation that we could expect for this maintenance? It’s ruined everyone’s AQ timer and arena
  • Bolt1993Bolt1993 Posts: 7
    Figured it out. If you're near the end and complete and then hit replay to do another path it counts as same quest instance- my friend just advised me this is where the error is occurring still even after you guys just said it was fixed
  • kayden5_1kayden5_1 Posts: 5
    game still glitching
  • and how are the inventory items that were about to expire and because of this error was lost because it could not play? I'm talking about my big refill of energy, will we be compensated?
This discussion has been closed.