**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't Collect Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Same here and then it disconnects when I try to claim Mutant combat
  • Same :/ both in my daily mission objectives (such as arena wins) and the event objectives like hero villain etc fights
  • JeeeiJeeei Posts: 5
    Yep same here came looking for others! That 1000 5* shards is standing between me and my 4th dupe on Kamala khan!
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    Same, can’t claim special rewards such as summoners journey.
  • same here, i can't claim any rewards
  • ChopinLisztChopinLiszt Posts: 4
    Same here. this game is so buggy
  • Same here
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    Same here.
  • Same here
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    They should just take the game down for a day or so until it's up and running properly.. I don't think losing out on revenue for 24h would be the end of the world for Kabam.. especially considering i doubt many people would be spending in the current state of the game anyway..
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Happened to me as well. Most likely related to the fights failing to register issue.

• KekomanKekoman Posts: 7
    I can’t claim rewards from Merc and Villain objectives... also reconnections are constantly occurring
  • RichardnoggRichardnogg Posts: 3
    same here...
  • It allowed me to claim 2 out 3 AQ rewards
    Won't let me claim the AQ Map Crystals. So weird.
  • KekomanKekoman Posts: 7
    Just noted that can’t enter into arenas... it shows the next message: ”Error - Incorrect Data”
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Me too can’t claim solo objective rewards
  • BurlsmashBurlsmash Posts: 0
    Will we get any special gifts for this?
  • JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    Attempting to claim rewards causes the game to disconnect for me
  • SirMaliwanSirMaliwan Posts: 3
    This is just after the hot fix that had to do with fights not being able to be finished.

I got on did some challenges and when I go to collect my reward the game either disconnects me, sticks me with the processing symbol, or it just flat out doesn’t even register that I hit collect button. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. This may just be a temporary issue, I’ll try stay up to date.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Same for me
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Yep same for me
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Me too. It disconnects. One more bug to add on the ever-flowing list of bugs in Kabam's books.

(Is it only android users who experience this?)
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    same here. I can't claim rewards from the Fantastic Friends & Foes event. I click CLAIM and nothing happens. But is I click CLAIM in stash or on solo event milestone the game disconnects me. The game is in a serious state of chaos and is not functioning. Please fix it.
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    I am on Apple iOS and have same issues. Either can't claim at all or click claim and game disconnects. Total garbage right now. FIX IT!
  • Fishman46Fishman46 Posts: 4
    Mine doesn’t close the game out but it does nothing when I hit the claim button.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Same here when it rains it pours huh lol
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Same here
  • Just curious to know whether this thing is happening with anyone else..
    My mutant milestone and fight against villain reward is combined together.
    Each time i want to claim gaim just hangs and stops with the wifi signal.
    Even tried to claim from the special tab itself. But i am unable to claim this.

• LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    edited November 2019

Having the same problem, the game every time i try to claim them. Rewards are getting mixed up too, i duped a 4 star tech, and now its saying to claim my tech iso from the mutant milestone. A lot of weird glitches are going on and the games been crashes when i click random things
This discussion has been closed.