**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    @L3pa_D , and whoever else is having ARENA Data Mismatch (or other) issues, can you try and hit the EXIT DOOR symbol on the main Arena Tabs (instead of pressing the Continue button to go into that particular arena.

Exit Button will forfeit whatever of the 3 fights were still not fought yet, and could lose streak, but at least you should be able to proceed again afterwards then.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★

@L3pa_D , and whoever else is having ARENA Data Mismatch (or other) issues, can you try and hit the EXIT DOOR symbol on the main Arena Tabs (instead of pressing the Continue button to go into that particular arena.

Exit Button will forfeit whatever of the 3 fights were still not fought yet, and could lose streak, but at least you should be able to proceed again afterwards then.

What EXIT button? I've only seen Continue and Next Series buttons in arenas.
  • Options

• Options
    L3pa_DL3pa_D Posts: 60
    edited November 2019

This worked for me! But it happened again champs stuck there so I went to another arena used the same
    champs stuck in restitution arena, pressed help and went back into restitution and it worked!

Thank you (lost my arena streak though but at least my champs aren’t stuck in limbo! @Kabam Miike thank you for the communication and assistance.
  • Options
    NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Just had an issue where I had to repeat fight in mr. fantastic event.
  • Options

H, Iam new here, just want to report arena bug, cant play 4* basic
  • Options
    elTavo14elTavo14 Posts: 23
    edited November 2019
    The last AW still counts? we lost points by not defeating a boss because the fight was restarting..

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 93 ★★
    I exited and still cannot fight in Herald of destruction
  • Options
    YASSUYASSU Posts: 16
    We want some attractive compensation. Like 6* shared or 5* crystals or 5* AG

Dont want any energy refills or retrieves or any small items.
  • Options
    Imaginary77Imaginary77 Posts: 12
    Rjmarkone said:

Every time I entered in to arena, won a match and then just after that, this msg showed up "Could not find the pvp data to match the fight "!
    Kabam please do something about it, it's a humble request, the time is ticking out in the arena!

I cant even get into the character select screen let alone complain about a lost streak
  • Options

• Options
    RtomMAD said:

@YASSU

That would be ridiculous! As per Kabam standards, 30 minutes timers, free maps rest of week and possibly some energy, glory or rewards compensation is typical and sufficient. This issue affecting entire alliances and such compensation that would benefit summoners on a individual basis not mentioning that a 5* AG is far above standard compensation. This is an aggravating issue but expecting outrageous compensation is what keeps Kabam from wanting to give anything. If we were all asking for sufficient compensation, we’d likely fare much better

If u handle one ally. Then u know. Otherwise u can talk simply
    blaa blaa blaa like this
  • Options
    darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Was it announced if all remaining aqs will be 30 minute timers?
  • Options
    MalcolmFlexMalcolmFlex Posts: 12
    L
    ost my 56 game win streak due to repeated crashing in the arena. Really disappointed because I was under the impression everything was ok. Kind of wished the game was still keeping me signed out so this couldn't have happened.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    It better be. Otherwise it's just.. bah
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67

What EXIT button? I've only seen Continue and Next Series buttons in arenas.
    It looks like a little door in top right corner of arena entry box
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Any idea if the 30 minute timers are going to be there for the rest of the AQ week?
  • Options
    Il_CuocoIl_Cuoco Posts: 17
    Still getting heroes do not match errors and champs are stuck in 4* and 5* featured - started a fresh 4* basic and it works, fwiw
  • Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Yesterday’s bug and then subsequent outage has the impact to cost many people rewards they would have otherwise earned. I wanted to give a rough estimate to KABAM on how a mid level alliance such as ours could be impacted.

Background -
    We are a continuous top 90- top 150 AQ and perineal Plat 4 ranked alliance.

When the bug occurred at roughly 1:30 PM EST our BG2/3 were finishing Thanos in map 6. We repeatedly tried to get him down to no avail as the game kept restarting the fight.

This ended up costing us (2) map 6 crystals and overall weekly prestige. Now due to prestige drop we will likely score no more than 310 million and rank 250-500 overall for AQ.

This equates to the following lost rewards:
    T2A - 4,400
    T5BC - 500
    2 map 6 crystals

In terms of AW we already had finished our AW prior to the bug, however we were impacted by the enlistment bug. We had enlisted for next AW early like we always do, however when game came out of maintenance we found ourselves no longer enlisted.

We were safely on our way to Plat 4 finish this season. A missed AW has a high probability of dropping us to Gold 1 at season ends due to the missing points.

This equates to the following potentially lost rewards:

T2A - 9,000
    T5BC - 4,500
    5 star shards - 1,000
    6 star shards - 500
    1 AW crystal
    1 T4BC

As you can see this is quite a substantial set of rewards that players are set to lose that had similar experiences as us.

I hope Kabam considers all of this when determining how to fully compensate players for the bug and outage yesterday.

Thanks
  • Options
    StevendStottStevendStott Posts: 25

This is only in the 5 and 6 arena. Rest of my arenas are working.
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Maybe your alliance should consider not waiting to last minute to finish AQ. 😝

• Options
    Dob1616 said:

Maybe your alliance should consider not waiting to last minute to finish AQ. 😝

You can always go back to OMNI
  • Options
    Cage_1 said:

Well I immagine not only ur alliance got hit buy the bug so maybe u will still score kinda high coz no alliance was playing when the game was down...🤔🤔🤔

Agree, was just trying to put some context around potential lost rewards as they decide on appropriate compensation.