**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw for some but not all?

What is happening with AW this weekend? My alliance is plat 4 and isn’t placing or fighting for two days but I hear others are. I’m the leader and we were enlisted before Kabam gave us all the day off yesterday. How many others had this happen?

Comments

• Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Happen to our alliance as well.
  • Options
    Our ally wasn't affected with this. Our war enlistment did stick but we had problems with aq... collecting rewards and arenas.
  • Options
    GregorGregor Posts: 25
    We've lost this series of AW as well. Please Kabam, we played every war this season and wasted a lot of time, effort and resources to get back to Plat4... And suddenly we aren't playing AW after yesterday's maintenance.
  • Options
    Hey there, apologies for the inconvenience. This is related to the issues that occurred yesterday; we are working on measuring the impact of this and compensating for it as soon as we can. We have a bit of information here and will share more once we have more details for everyone.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Only way I can see to make it right is to somehow make this war "not count" towards season?