**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Arena Errors

Comments

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited November 2019

@Sting78 , @BigHeroSquad , @Psychosocial , @JfRosas , @CRE4TOR , @wdawg2237 , and any others that still can’t get back in Arena...

Try using the EXIT DOOR (upper-right corner of each of the Arena Panels from main Arena screen).

Might have to do that multiple times, as it might cycle thru different error messages after each Exit and Re-enter. You will probably lose your Streak, but at least it should resolve the problem.

Note, this should only be affecting people that had actually been doing Arena yesterday when problems started to affect game.

(thanks A L P H A, was typing this out again same time you were reposting my pic 😀)

Couldn't remember who posted it... Sorry buddy, was just trying to help get your countermeasure seen but couldn't remember the original source of the picture 😳 Thank you for the advice. Helped me and my alliance members with the same issue 🙏
  • Kozak_KirillKozak_Kirill Posts: 11
    edited November 2019
    Restart game, restart arena but Doesn't help :(

• It's amazing that more than 24hrs, the Kabam cant resolve the issue on Arena's fight. I will might lose my winning streak and will earn a very low reward just because of it.
  • Kozak_KirillKozak_Kirill Posts: 11
    edited November 2019
    After multiple attempts is start well! Thank you. Do it MULTIPLE time guys good luck ;)
  • 6stringthing6stringthing Posts: 16
    4 * basic arena won't work for me. I was at 1.2m yesterday when the dook show started. Can't get in since even after the game updated. It tells me my heroes don't match and restarts, but I can't replace those champs. They're already selected.
  • 6stringthing6stringthing Posts: 16
    This will cost me getting a Cull Obsidian.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited November 2019
    I am still getting this error in the arena despot saying arena is fixed on the forums
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    @SummonerNR thank you that worked.... now I’m only 24 hours behind in progress... lol
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    Thanks for eliminating the issue but now I have to start my multiplier over. How is that a resolution?

Will there be compensation for this as well? Please be specific in response, @Kabam Zibiit

To be fair, I think Kabam handled this pretty well and I urge you to be overly generous in your Compensation deliverables.
    Ok...now I am upset. I can not get into the Herald of Destruction at all. What the heck, Kabam? I know it is a holiday weekend in the US, but you need to call in the developers and fix mess.
    Restarted the game and it is working, but still...this is bad, y’all. Summoners are quite upset.
  • BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike

The Restitution Featured Arena is charging units instead of gold. I've tried to play on two different devices and I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no success.
  • Spazad_58Spazad_58 Posts: 48
    Started before the maintenance shut down and is still an issue
  • L0ngb0aderL0ngb0ader Posts: 20
    Still get arena errors after the updates...
  • L0ngb0aderL0ngb0ader Posts: 20
    I even end the fight streaks and still get the errors when trying new streaks...
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Not sure what happened but I can’t continue the arena nor force a restart on my streak. Can we just get 4* cull sent to us for those who were going to grind for it?
  • what do they mean arena is resolved. that's bull.
    still having the same issues.
  • IM_SMALLZIM_SMALLZ Posts: 1
    edited November 2019

This is my new error after getting the "Incorrect Data" error yesterday.
  • We've let the rest of the team know that some of you are still seeing this. For those who haven't yet, could you let us know if the set of fights was started yesterday, or if you are seeing this issue while trying to start a new set of fights today?
  • I still have the same problem even with the new update and doing the manipulation again...I wanted to have Obsidian + the credits but it wont be for this time...
  • My arena still says error heroes on your team don’t match
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    There is another thread with solutions
  • Ok thanks I’ll look for it
  • seems to be working now
  • waiting for the compensation
  • GbxmaGbxma Posts: 5
    I have a problem in arena too until now
  • I am only experiencing this with the 4* featured and summoner trials arena. I tried entering all the other arenas and successfully completed a match. Also these 2 arenas were the only ones I was using during the issues yesterday. I was able to keep my streak for the cull obsidian arena but as I stated I didnt try to enter that arena during the issues yesterday.

• @kabam Miike the arena is still bugged
  • Missing out on cull obsidian how is Kabam going to compensate for it