**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

15.0 Alliance Wars Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Can we please get more info on skirmish rewards, specifically the gold amounts
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Another edit! You specifically mentioned Increased Energy Damage nodes. Please define what will count in that case. Is it attacks only (IM L2, for instance)? Or will it boost damage from Limbo and Coldsnap?

So, this one is a "little from Column A, a little from Column B" situation. Enhanced Energy nodes are only effective on Hit, but also affect anything caused by that hit. So the Coldsnap applied from Iceman's Special 1 will be stronger, but the Coldsnap that begins at the start of a fight with an Awakened Iceman will not.

Limbo shouldn't be affected at all.

Glad to see Limbo is still a unit sucker
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Nice, we are ready for another month of new contents, followed as usual by new bugs and problems! Very excited for this :D can't wait to fight throught new issues that will smash my heroes in their theets :D
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Why not include a new champ in the loyalty store UC is boring...?
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Can you explain the logic begind temp reducing energy cost for Act 4 to go along with this? Can't work out why this is done and included in AW update post?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Are rewards going to be better? IMHO the Crystal payouts from AW are really kind of terrible....
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    What about us that invested in those detect masteries just for AW. Is there a plan for them now that we can see all the classes?

I forgot that those even existed. I've never known anyone to use them. Aren't they just for quest maps?

They useful in AW. Would show you the class of the champ you about to fight. So I don't take for example DrV into a science battle.
  • SorgisSorgis Posts: 2
    Can you confirm that you've experimented with champs like Magik and Dormammu at 5/5 MD to balance the changes?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    *correction, it comes at minibosses often. It doesn't come at boss.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Two questions:

1) Has synergy been fixed in the new AW yet? Will synergy finally work for defenders?

2) With the ability to see class of the opponent, will you be refunding the units spent on the class mastery cores used to unlock the variant classes in the utility tree?

• bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    @Kabam Miike Do you even lift broe? We just get more empty tiles?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Oh man, and you thought too many allies were swapping to lower tiers before to avoid slugfests...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Man I'm glad I didn't spend T2s to R4 a defender. I'd be sooo pissed if I had right now.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Agree, keep Defender Kills. Give us a preview of map and nodes so we can discuss them, and you can make adjustments before it goes live. Don't pull the 'but we like surprises!' thing, this is need to know, need to discuss information. Make double and triple and double-triple sure the portals function correctly.

Unfortunately, there won't be any more information on Nodes made available at this time. Sorry guys, but you're going to have to wait and see! We've gone through many revisions on them already to ensure that they are not too punishing, and that they are enjoyable to play, while still sticking to that goal of playing up Champion archetypes.

Can you please get the information to us ASAP? Make sure they know that their ideas of good nodes and our ideas of good nodes tend to vary wildly, and the more time we have for everyone to discuss things, the better for everyone involved.
    Especially clarify the Increased Energy Damage Nodes and their interactions with Limbo/Coldsnap. That doesn't require a full rundown on every node as you have already spoiled it. But it obviously is very important to know.
  • I like how Kabam Miike is ignoring the main point of the posts he is quoting. Removing defender kills makes them more $$$, plain and simple. Just admit it
This discussion has been closed.