**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Lormif

Return to your lair.

That is all.

Start acting rationally, that is all.
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    What the flip is rational about playing as much time on this game as the majority of us do? Not to mention the money spent?

Rational has no place in the Mcoc world,
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Yeah the morale thing is a definite issue. We all tried super hard this season and have won nearly all our matches- everyone’s been hyped to finally get Plat 4 after several seasons. Now we’ve been at a dead stop since Friday and can only watch our ranking dropping and dropping. It’s so disheartening.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

What the flip is rational about playing as much time on this game as the majority of us do? Not to mention the money spent?

Rational has no place in the Mcoc world,

rational has a place in everything, if you are behaving irrationally it is hard to get anything done. you are irrational. Calm down, chill. Lets see what they do, and then get angry if it is not enough. Getting angry this early serves no purpose other then to put you in an early grave.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Jester123 said:

Another thing that I don’t think has been mentioned ( apologies if someone already has)
    But after the game going down the bugs continuing and the almighty f up in aw my alliances moral is at rock bottom and I’m betting there are lots of others feeling this way too

Agreed, a good handful in the alliance are entertaining stepping away because of this (being the last straw)

As always, join for the game, stay for the crew
    edited November 2019
    I saw words but my autoignoreblock happened.

@Lormif
  • Now it‘s happend…again we have to wait 2 More Days for the next AW Matchmaking! And nobody of our Alliance can understand why! We were on the step to Gold1 and Now…pffff horrible Kabam…Go and solve the problem immediately!!!
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    I'm sure Kabam has received enough feedback on this topic already, but I have to speak up for my alliance at any rate.

We are a gold 1 tier 5 alliance. We missed out on the opportunity to earn 6* shards, 5* shards, 4* shards, and loyalty for the missed war. On top of that our rank fell from double digits in gold 1 to the 300s. Tough hit to take as the season is wrapping up. We do hope you will take all of that into consideration for our alliance and the others that were affected as well.
  • We were platinum 4 before the game went down. We missed 2 wars now even though we were definitely enlisted.. I sure hope some sort of compensation for this is coming our way, we need our plat4 spot.
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93

But go ahead and keep @'ing them past midnight in the US and getting angry that they aren't immediately getting back to you...

It’s after 8am PST so 11am EST. Both are in the US. Midnight is where for you?

PST. There were 2 pages between midnight and 8am pst with many comments @ing every mod demanding answers to questions asked earlier that mods already answered with what limited info they had at the time on a sunday night.
    I understand to a point those saying to calm down (I am very calm btw) and to be rational (I am also rational) but the forum was designed to be VOICE of the players to communicate amongst themselves and to Kabam. The players affected have a right to be heard. And Kabam needs to fully understand the scope of this problem.

If nothing else, the ability to whine and pretend they are listening can be very therapeutic

But go ahead and keep @'ing them past midnight in the US and getting angry that they aren't immediately getting back to you...

PST. There were 2 pages between midnight and 8am pst with many comments @ing every mod demanding answers to questions asked earlier that mods already answered with what limited info they had at the time on a sunday night.
    Probably euros posting in their daylight time zones but that makes more sense.

Probably euros posting in their daylight time zones but that makes more sense.

My point was both that they were asking questions already asked, and then getting increasingly angry that the questions were not being answered again during the time frame that the mods would likely be asleep.
  • Snipe713Snipe713 Posts: 12
    This happened to us, and I hit the in-game SUPPORT button only to find that option has been neutered.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    So my alliance had placement phase underway and all ready to go the war starts shows opponent then when I refresh the war is no longer there and waiting for matchmaking again what the hell !

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Any news on what’s going on !
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215

Was the Horse named Steve?
  • Best to remove Alliance War until it’s fixed.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    ....?!

Are there any alliance that can be enlisted and start war, and gain the points??
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    This definitely seems like a huge mess that may not be possible to fix.
    You could just give alliances the same rewards they got last season or an average of what they've done the last X seasons?

Could be an interesting opportunity to deal with shells ;)

I understand to a point those saying to calm down (I am very calm btw) and to be rational (I am also rational) but the forum was designed to be VOICE of the players to communicate amongst themselves and to Kabam. The players affected have a right to be heard. And Kabam needs to fully understand the scope of this problem.

If nothing else, the ability to whine and pretend they are listening can be very therapeutic

I've been asking for them to at the very least give us a merged thread for this issue since saturday morning for the exact same reason you brought up in that last sentence lol.

In my opinion it took them way too long to do that, especially considering how they merged the threads for all the other issues and how there were at least average sized 5 threads for this.

They did a great job on friday. That doesn't exclude them from doing a rather poor job on the following days. No offense, just my opinion.
    There was a merged thread after the first round of delisting on friday. Mods responded to it at that point. Then on sunday more threads were merged into this one when the 2nd round of delisting occurred.
  • Rob_b_robRob_b_rob Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

1. Whats this bye aw i keep reading about? My alliance missed 2 wars because of this glitch and might miss 3.

2. This isnt the first time this happened to my alliance either. It happened 2 seasons ago and all we got was a sorry about your luck from your ticket handlers.

What are you gonna do for alliances like mine that this happens to multiple times
    Rob_b_rob said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

1. Whats this bye aw i keep reading about? My alliance missed 2 wars because of this glitch and might miss 3.

2. This isnt the first time this happened to my alliance either. It happened 2 seasons ago and all we got was a sorry about your luck from your ticket handlers.

What are you gonna do for alliances like mine that this happens to multiple times

True. Same thing happened to mine 2 or 3 seasons ago and we lost 10 players because of it. Support and Kabam said TFB.

This discussion has been closed.