**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fantastic Family Community Milestones Event - Final Fight Count: 1,162,760,840

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    First community wide event seems to be going not so good and then the huge bug from Friday. Not one of the better times for MCOC. Hoping things will get better.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    Well not able to trade for potions anyone else have this issue
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Deacon03 said:

@Kabam Miike how are we suppose to know how “the community” is doing???

Hey there! As we mentioned in the original post "We’ll be sending in-game messages to inform you all on the running total, and upcoming content that you can unlock!"
    @Kabam Miike I realize this past week was kinda crazy for your team with the bugs / maintenance but really would be nice to get more frequent updates and on top of that what the milestones actually are.... It took us ~5 days (started on Nov 6th right?) to hit the 250k fights as a community (the extended maintenance window didn't help that) but you have already identified the future content that can be unlocked in the original post (Special Boost Calendar, Dungeon Days, Gold Arena, Free Alliance Quests Maps) but just would be nice to see what we need to shoot for. To be honest, I'm not big into goal setting but particularly not when there isn't a clear target or clear understanding of what we've done in the past (like how many fights did the community do yesterday, last month, past 3 months, etc). Knowing what we did in the prior day and trying to beat that on a daily basis would be fun to know.

Also a suggestion as a reward milestone for future events like this since you aren't wanting to give out in-game items: Have a few days where we have a Summoner Appreciation boost on that gives us extra Gold/XP (i don't care about the XP but summoners that aren't lvl 60 would).
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    It’s 2 trade-ins everyday For 15 days. Pretty decent imo.

Previously what we had were probably 2 trade-ins over a span of 3 days.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Transmute Potions: Multiple Bugs

1. Store is reading 0 potions in my inventory when I have x18.
    2. Error pops up when trying to transmute on most of the ones it shows I have enough of in stock.
    3. When I transmuted Lvl 1 Healing potions into a Lvl 2 HP, the daily counter registered that I did it twice instead of once. This happened with the Lvl 1 Alliance HP as well.

I'm running Android and just installed the new update today.

your first point isn't an issue. your 18 is your level 2 potions, but you're trying to transmute them into level 3 potions, which you have 0 of.
  • Vex1976Vex1976 Posts: 5
    RogerRabs said:

Vex1976 said:

This is what i get when i try to trade up potions. Even restarted the game

The purchase limit says 3/2 for me but I got an error message when I tried to purchase 3. It works if you do 2.
    Ok, I'll give it a try. Why let us try to convert 3 off it will only allow 2?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Vex1976 said:

RogerRabs said:

Vex1976 said:

The purchase limit says 3/2 for me but I got an error message when I tried to purchase 3. It works if you do 2.
    Probably a bug or maybe people with the Sigil can do 3? I don't have it so I can't confirm that.
  • BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 16
    Is anyone have trouble with purchasing units I can not buy from unit store
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Vex1976 said:

RogerRabs said:

Vex1976 said:

I was only able to purchase two. I believe it is a visual bug.
  • Hey there, for those who were asking about the current count for the community's progress, we had planned to start posting updates every Wednesday and Friday starting last Friday but, as many of you are aware, other things came up that required our attention. We'll be back on schedule starting with a post tomorrow.

Why not Monday, Wednesday, Friday? With the Wed/Fri schedule, its five days between the Friday update and the Wednesday one. That's a long time, when you consider that the current milestone is, given current fight rates, only approximately three days beyond the first one.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Hey there, for those who were asking about the current count for the community's progress, we had planned to start posting updates every Wednesday and Friday starting last Friday but, as many of you are aware, other things came up that required our attention. We'll be back on schedule starting with a post tomorrow.

Looking forward to it! Can we also get an idea of what we are shooting for to unlock the other rewards mentioned?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Hey there, for those who were asking about the current count for the community's progress, we had planned to start posting updates every Wednesday and Friday starting last Friday but, as many of you are aware, other things came up that required our attention. We'll be back on schedule starting with a post tomorrow.

Why not Monday, Wednesday, Friday? With the Wed/Fri schedule, its five days between the Friday update and the Wednesday one. That's a long time, when you consider that the current milestone is, given current fight rates, only approximately three days beyond the first one.
    You been on fire recently bro! I feel like I have nothing to add lol.
  • DNA3000 said:

@Kabam Zibiit is that Wednesday update still on for today?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    edited November 2019

Hey Everybody!

Sorry for the late update. We've been pretty busy the last few days. I do have some numbers for you!

As of 6am PST this morning, we have hit 312,927,023 Fights!

Let's goooo

• Hey Everybody!

Sorry for the late update. We've been pretty busy the last few days. I do have some numbers for you!

Hmm. That suggests to me people play *a lot* on the weekends. We seem to have hit about 250M by 11am PST 11/11, more or less. That implies about 35M per day on average between then and 6am. But we needed closer to 50M per day to hit the first milestone when we did, and if activity is similar on all the weekdays (maybe not, but its a rough guess) to average 50M per day would require something closer to 85M fights per day on the weekends.

Will be interesting to see the Friday numbers. I would still really like to see Monday morning numbers. I mean, it's a computer, it won't mind tabulating over the weekend.

At this estimated rate, we should hit 400M somewhere around 6PM PST on Friday.
  • DNA3000 said:

Hey Everybody!

Hmm. That suggests to me people play *a lot* on the weekends. We seem to have hit about 250M by 11am PST 11/11, more or less. That implies about 35M per day on average between then and 6am. But we needed closer to 50M per day to hit the first milestone when we did, and if activity is similar on all the weekdays (maybe not, but its a rough guess) to average 50M per day would require something closer to 85M fights per day on the weekends.

Will be interesting to see the Friday numbers. I would still really like to see Monday morning numbers. I mean, it's a computer, it won't mind tabulating over the weekend.

At this estimated rate, we should hit 400M somewhere around 6PM PST on Friday.
    I can find out about getting Monday numbers as well!
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

Deacon03 said:

@Kabam Miike how are we suppose to know how “the community” is doing???

Hey there! As we mentioned in the original post "We’ll be sending in-game messages to inform you all on the running total, and upcoming content that you can unlock!"
    @Kabam Miike I realize this past week was kinda crazy for your team with the bugs / maintenance but really would be nice to get more frequent updates and on top of that what the milestones actually are.... It took us ~5 days (started on Nov 6th right?) to hit the 250k fights as a community (the extended maintenance window didn't help that) but you have already identified the future content that can be unlocked in the original post (Special Boost Calendar, Dungeon Days, Gold Arena, Free Alliance Quests Maps) but just would be nice to see what we need to shoot for. To be honest, I'm not big into goal setting but particularly not when there isn't a clear target or clear understanding of what we've done in the past (like how many fights did the community do yesterday, last month, past 3 months, etc). Knowing what we did in the prior day and trying to beat that on a daily basis would be fun to know.

Also a suggestion as a reward milestone for future events like this since you aren't wanting to give out in-game items: Have a few days where we have a Summoner Appreciation boost on that gives us extra Gold/XP (i don't care about the XP but summoners that aren't lvl 60 would).
    It's 250,000,000 million not 250,000 thousand.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Jack0312 said:

I think you missed something very important : we want to be rewarded for the time we play this game and for our involvement.
    Plus, you've been teasing the Fantastic Four since a year, but all we have is the standard EQ + side quests with ridiculous rewards regarding what we have to do to get them !

Now, even the mid-tier players are bored when we're at the middle of the month because every month we do the same things, but with different ennemies and different nodes.
    All these hours of game for the exactly same rewards than last year !

Nowadays, we need more 6 star shards, more T2A catalysts, more 5 star shards, more T5BC, ...
    Just a simple example --> If we don't pay, we don't have sig stones... How is it possible ?!

This event could have been a new departure with improved rewards to encourage the whole community to stay and continue to play...

Not exactly !

Yes they have been teasing us for a year about the fantastic four but we do not get the same reward each month.
    This month, with the Doom invasion and Mr Fantastic invasion we have the possibility to earn a lot of T2A, T4B, T5B, 5 and 6 stars shards and even 5 stars sig Stones. And the energy needed is, for once, really low. Keep it that way Kabam please !

Concerning the teasing, i guess the end is not here yet as Mr Fantastic activated a BEACON to lure Galactus into the battle realm.

We already know the Silver Surfer will be available in December so we can suppose December will be the grand final of the Fantastic Four in the Game ;)

We have to keep in mind that this game is not only played by only mid-tier players or high level player.
    there are new and low-level player and Kabam has to make sure these players can enjoy the game and earn enough rewards to be able, one day, to become mid-tiers player and high level player.

It goes the same for new alliances and i think that's why AW and AQ rewards and options are evolving. New alliances will earn more rewards and high level alliances will have the same possibility by adding specific difficulty to their weekly AQ.

I guess the variants were also made to propose some new challenge AND prepare high and mid-level summoners for Act 6 difficulty. While the Variants are not equal in difficulty, with the variant 3 Kabam has probably hit its mark (good rewards with just enough difficulty compared to variant 1 & 2)

I hope the December Quest, if Galactus and Silver Surfer arrive, will be a MASTER ONE (in terms of difficulty/rewards/energy spent, with some nice side quest) and open the way for a new set of quests for 2020.

• HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    The potion exchange is still not working from getting the first milestone.
  • @Mathking13 Heh fair enough. I thought it was listing how many lvl 2s I had available to transmute. My bad.
  • The updated thread title suggests, if that number is also for 6am PST, that we're still doing about 35 million fights per day during the week (a little less than 1.5 million per hour). That still tentatively places the 400 million mark somewhere this afternoon, very roughly around 6pm PST (less than two hours from when I post this).
  • Just got the Mail Msg saying REACHED 400,000,000. So estimate of Friday at 6pm (although that was PST time estimate) was pretty spot-on 😀😀
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    The 400,000,000 milestone notification showed up in my game, so that's circa 4pm PST.

If my calculations are correct, then the next milestone (600,000,000) will take 5 days 17 hours to reach at the current daily estimate, which would be 10am November 21. But that assumes the fight count stays the same over the weekend. Last weekend the numbers suggest we were doing closer to 85 million per day on the weekend. At that mixed rate we should hit the milestone some time Monday afternoon, about 5pm.

Edit:

I composed the message above and then accidentally walked out of my office before hitting post, but yeah the prediction was pretty close. Two hours out of three days is about 3%, so either I was a bit lucky or the players play the game like a metronome, because that's pretty stable activity.